An expanding business model supplying food wholesale products and services across the UK & Ireland, require a new member to join their growing marketing team based from Bromley, Kent. You will cover a varied and exciting role and be involved in marketing strategies into wholesale and retail customers. Your workload will be varied; involvement in packaging design and modifications, events and promotions, liaising with external agencies and supporting managers with brand campaigns that connect with 1000’s of customers and then their consumers.
· Annual Company Bonus
· Contributory Pension
· Generous Annual Holiday Allowance
· Full Time Hours : 9 to 5
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Croydon, Sidcup, Orpington, Beckenham,
JOB DESCRIPTION: Marketing Executive / Trade Marketing Executive / Marketing Coordinator : B2B: FMCG / Food
As a Marketing Executive, this permanent opportunity will give you the chance to be involved in exciting marketing activities and campaigns throughout the UK and Ireland. You will be supporting marketing managers with various projects across creating brand strategies, packaging designs and changes, trade shows and customer exhibitions.
This role would give you the chance to enhance your marketing career and further develop your marketing skills and knowledge in a fast moving B2B multi- channel market.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Marketing Executive / Trade Marketing Executive / Marketing Coordinator : B2B: FMCG / Food
Our Marketing Executives are responsible for the following tasks:
· To help coordinate the various brand packaging artwork from initial design to final packaging sign off – supporting the Marketing Managers and liaising with external agencies.
· Be involved with the organisation of annual trade and customer exhibitions across the foodservice industry, in the UK and Ireland.
· Maintain and manage the image library for the business and support the sales teams with their marketing collateral requirements.
· Offer in-house design skills to support our sales teams; sales decks, presentations, customer pricing, promotion activities and product leaflets.
· Assist with the maintenance of the company website.
· Other marketing administration activities to help support a fast-paced environment.
You will be:
· An experienced Marketing Executive or Packaging Coordinator.
· Comfortable working across the Adobe Suites; Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
· Creative and a team player.
· Keen to develop a lasting career with an established business model.
· Able to attend various industry events when required and be confident to work closely with our customers and in-house sales teams.
As a point of reference, it is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles in the past or currently, and with the following market sectors:
· Marketing Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Packaging Coordinator, Packaging Technologist, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Support Executive,
· B2B markets, FMCG Marketing, B2B2C Marketing, Dairy Industry, Convenience Retail, Wholesale,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.