Your Planet needs you! An all-round marketing opportunity for a Marketing Executive has opened at a large multinational brand based within the Environmental Management sector. Commutable to Cannock, you’ll find yourself involved with a variety of marketing campaigns where progression opportunities are possible within a successful and thriving team.
BASIC SALARY: £25,000 to £30,000
- Bonus (Performance Related)
- Private Medical Care
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Free on-site gym
- Large company discounts
- Subsidised food at our onsite canteen
Although this role is based in Cannock, you could also commute from the likes of Wolverhampton, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield, Stafford, Lichfield, Tamworth, Telford or Staffordshire.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Marketing Executive
As part of our new business strategy and growth, we are looking to bring on board a new Marketing Executive to join our successful marketing team.
We are keen to stay ahead of our competition and envisage our new Marketing Executive playing a key part in that.
This will mean you’ll find yourself getting involved with just some of the following duties:
- To work closely with the Marketing Manager and the wider team with tasks from planning to co-ordinating to evaluating tangible marketing results.
- Supporting our lead generation strategies creating insights and trends to follow.
- Create targeted content and collateral that would be relevant to our varied mix of customers.
- Discover qualified leads through various marketing tools and report them back to the sales team.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Marketing Executive
We are keen to find someone can genuinely add value to our marketing team. Therefore, proven experience of working within a marketing and comms team is desirable, however, someone who craves a challenge and has the belief they can develop these types of skillset is also of great interest.
Alongside the above you will possess the following:
- Exposure to a variety of marketing disciplines, including traditional and digital marketing techniques.
- Able to understand a marketing strategy and interpret that into a successful campaign.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Understand the sales process and how marketing can support various sales channels.
- Although not essential, any marketing experience within the following sectors would be useful – Food and Beverage, Healthcare, Chemical, Retail, Leisure & Hospitality.
If you are up for a genuinely exciting opportunity to work for a UK leader in Environmental Management and want to stamp your mark onto something that could lead your career in a positive direction, get in touch and we can go through it in more detail. There’s so much to this great opportunity that I can’t cover everything here but will happily answer any questions that may arise.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Marketing Executive, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, PR Marketing, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Manager, Food and Beverage, Healthcare, Chemical, Retail, Leisure & Hospitality.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: JKB15902, Wallace Hind Selection