An all round marketing opportunity for a Marketing Executive who has the drive and ambition to come into a thriving and successful team. This role is based in Dunstable, offers real progression, flexible working hours, and the opportunity to work across the full marketing mix! This company is a major force in their chosen market sector.
SALARY: £22,000 - £30,000
· 25 Days Holidays plus Bank Holidays
· Excellent company pension
· Flexi and loyalty days
· On site gym
· Bike loan scheme
· Refer-a-friend scheme
· Free Parking
LOCATION: Head Office is in Dunstable
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: We envisage Luton, Milton Keynes, Flitwick, Aylesbury, Hemel Hempstead, Hitchin to be commutable locations to the Head Office
JOB DESCRIPTION: Marketing Executive
As part of our new business strategy and growth, we are looking to bring on board a new Marketing Executive to predominantly support Marketing and Comms team, but also get involved from time to time with our award winning Events team.
We are keen to stay ahead of our competition, and envisage our new Marketing Executive playing a key part in that.
Therefore, duties will include the following:
· To work closely with the Marketing Manager and the wider team with tasks from planning to co-ordinating to evaluating tangible marketing results.
· Oversee tasks such as training, email marketing, as well as PR and communications.
· To act as a figure point in relation to some of our suppliers including stand and design agencies.
· To support our teams on two large events that are essential to maintaining our presence across our industry and ensure we are seen as the market leading company. Consequently there will be a small amount of overnight stays and travel within the UK.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Marketing Executive
We are keen to find someone can genuinely add value to our marketing team. Therefore, proven experience of working within a marketing and comms team is desirable, however, someone who craves a challenge and has the belief they can develop these types of skillset is also of great interest.
Alongside the above you will possess the following:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an eye for detail. Ideally we would like you to be competent copywriters as well.
· Posses the ability to work as an individual as we want people who can get on with the task at hand, although we are always here should you need help or advice.
· Understand general offline marketing techniques such as direct mail, events, copywriting, print, adverts etc.
· Full Driving licence.
We are a nationally recognised provider of training services and qualifications and have a reputation for excellent and efficient service to our many members. Quality is at the forefront of everything we do, and consequently we’re looking for a Marketing Executive or Marketing Assistant who aspires to the same values.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Marketing, PR, Comms, Social Media, Email Marketing, Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Copywriter, Communications Manager, Comms Manager
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.