This is a new position with an expanding, innovative tech business. You will be the sole Marketing Manager, joining a collaborative team, working closely with the board of directors and new business sales teams that offer big brand clients a niche product / service in this niche market – FinTech!
SALARY: £48,000 to £55,000
· Flexible Working Agreement
· Annual Bonus
· Generous Holiday Allowance
· Company Pension
· Parking onsite – Modern Offices
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Leicester, Bedford, Corby, Coventry, Daventry, Rugby, Kettering,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Marketing Manager – B2B - FinTech
· Marketing Manager B2B Innovative Technology, Partnership Management, Payments Sector, Gaming App’s, E-Publishing, E-Learning, Digital Market Sector,
Working as the Marketing Manager, you will lead the development of all marketing and communications across an award-winning portfolio of products and services.
As the Marketing Manager, you will have full ownership of all marketing activities as well as devise the strategy. There is no team to manage now, but with the current growth rate of this FinTech model, this might change.
For now, the Marketing Manager will be working closely with the sales and development teams; taking into consideration the full marketing mix and a significant budget, further responsibilities will include, but will not be restricted to:
· Creating and developing the delivery of an innovative marketing strategy and present quarterly plans.
· Support the sales strategy with carefully controlled cost of acquisition.
· Produce compelling publications from industry influencers and business partners for various media and channels.
· Define and execute BTL and ATL marketing to new prospective commercial businesses (including the production of compelling collateral).
· Develop and manage the digital presence; company website, social media and other digital assets that will benefit the growth of new contracts and partners.
REQUIREMENTS: Marketing Manager – B2B - FinTech
The successful Marketing Manager will;
· Be educated to degree level.
· Have excellent presentation skills – both written and verbal.
· Demonstrate superb influencing skills at all levels.
· Have in depth knowledge of brand and category development techniques.
· Have a proven track record in delivery of sales, profit & margin and all relevant commercial and marketing KPI’s.
· Demonstrate a sound knowledge of the development of new innovative products and digital brands.
· Have previous commercial marketing experience in a B2B environment.
· Be from fast, changing and reactive markets.
· Have a proven track record in turning brand activity and insight into positive business results.
· Demonstrate the capability of full 'end to end’ brand development (strategy, planning, implementation and review).
As a point of reference, it is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles in the past or currently, and with the following market sectors:
· Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Communications Marketing Manager, Partner Marketing Manager, Channel Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Global Marketing Manager, Marketing Communications Manager,
· B2B markets. Innovative Technology, Partnership Management, Payments Sector, Gaming App’s, E-Publishing, E-Learning, Digital Market Sector,
Please note we have been selected as an exclusive retained partner for this role, so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded onto us directly.
Interested? Please email our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Marketing Manager – B2B - FinTech and reference KA15042 to email@example.com Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. www.wallacehind.com Tel: 01604 683315