A rapidly expanding business seek a commercially minded Marketing Manager with a full scope of skills to drive ROI through the business to business channel. An excellent opportunity to implement and drive compelling and forward-thinking marketing and sales strategies.
SALARY: £45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience!
· Full scope to flex your marketing expertise within this exciting channel.
· A great FTC for a year to enhance your CV / career.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS:Milton Keynes, Banbury, Leicester, Bedford, Corby, Coventry,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Marketing Manager
You will lead the development of all marketing and communications across an award- winning portfolio of products and services. Working closely with the sales and development teams; taking into consideration the full marketing mix and a significant budget, further responsibilities will include, but will not be restricted to:
· Creating and developing the delivery of an innovative marketing strategy and present quarterly plans.
· Support the sales strategy with carefully controlled cost of acquisition.
· Produce compelling publications from industry influencers and business partners for various media and channels.
· Define and execute BTL and ATL marketing to new prospective commercial businesses (including the production of compelling collateral).
· Develop and manage the digital presence; company website, social media and other digital assets that will benefit the growth of new contracts and partners.
REQUIREMENTS: Marketing Manager
The successful candidate will:
· Be educated to degree level.
· Have excellent presentation skills – both written and verbal.
· With superb influencing skills at all levels.
· In depth knowledge of brand and category development techniques.
· A proven track record in delivery of sales, profit & margin and all relevant commercial and marketing KPI’s.
· With a sound knowledge of the development of new products and brands.
· Have previous Commercial Marketing experience in a B2B environment.
· Previous career experience of working in fast, changing and reactive markets.
· With a proven track record in turning brand activity and insight into positive business results.
· Can demonstrate the capability of full 'end to end’ brand development (strategy, planning, implementation and review).
As a point of reference, it is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles in the past or currently, and with the following market sectors:
· Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Communications Marketing Manager, Channel Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Global Marketing Manager,
· B2B markets.
Please note we have been selected as an exclusive retained partner for this role, so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded onto us directly.
Interested? Please email our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Marketing Mananger and reference KA15042 to firstname.lastname@example.org Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. www.wallacehind.com Tel: 01604 683315