Based from our Kenilworth offices, we are looking for a complete all round Marketing Manager with a 'can do attitude'. You will be part of our senior management team and be responsible for leading the marketing and promotions across membership, sponsorship, events and other commercial activity.
SALARY: up to £35,000
BENEFITS: 23 Days Holiday
LOCATION: Kenilworth, Warwickshire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Kenilworth, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Solihull, Nuneaton, Birmingham
JOB SPECIFICATION: Marketing Manager, Membership Association
· Are you a Marketing Manager who would thrive on being given the opportunity to create, implement and develop a new online strategy?
· Can you develop brand awareness across multiple channels, while creating innovative marketing campaigns?
· Do you want to be part of a senior management team that gives you autonomy to drive a business forward?
If you answered yes to the above, then read on and apply.
This role will see you:
· Develop and implement an integrated marketing strategy that has particular focus on driving membership and events.
· Create effective design and artwork for all print and online marketing campaigns.
· Produce a range of promotional literature, producing marketing tool kits and other collateral to drive our commercial revenue and support our stakeholder partners.
· Develop an online and social media strategy across all available digital channels.
· Manage and develop the marketing team, set annual targets and objectives are delivered on time and within budget.
· Develop marketing and promotional activity across all channels including clothing and merchandising.
· Oversee the management and delivery of sponsorship events, ensuring they are delivered and exceed contractual obligations.
REQUIREMENTS: Marketing Manager, Membership Association
We are looking for a creative and passionate marketeer who has the following skills and experiences:
· Experienced marketing professional, educated to degree level or equivalent
· Excellent copy writing and proof reading skills, with good attention to detail
· A strong sense of design, with a natural flair for creativity and innovation
· Strong knowledge of digital marketing and a proven track record of producing creative and effective content for online and social media channels
· High level of computer literacy, including the ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), CRM and CMS systems
· Full clean driving license and own car
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Marketing Manager, Marketing and Communications Manager, Membership, Digital Marketing Manager, Campaign Management, Senior Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Assistant, above the line, below the line.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Mandeep Bains quoting Marketing Manager, Membership Association and reference MB15273 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683309 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.