Looking for total Marketing ownership? If you’re an outstanding Marketing Manager or Marketing Executive with a track record of increasing brand awareness in new markets and lead generation through innovative marketing campaigns, all while managing your own budget, then we could have the opportunity for you.
SALARY: Up to £35,000
· Generous Bonus
· 25 Days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
· Family Healthcare
· Laptop & Phone
LOCATION: St Albans
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Luton, Dunstable, Stevenage, Hitchin, Bishops Stortford, Buntingford, Harlow, Enfield, Cheshunt, Edgware, Harrow, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Berkhamsted
Why should you apply?
· You’ll have complete control over ALL aspects of the marketing mix and the budget to innovate.
· You’ll get to work with a great bunch of supportive characters in an already world leading business.
· You get to step-up, make the job your own and ultimately build a team.
We’re a cutting edge Swiss manufacturer and a world leader in our field. Our machines are used in loads of industries from Formula 1 & prestige car manufacturers to aerospace and textiles businesses, from the marine sector to the print industry.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, this is a highly autonomous position covering both offline and online. You will support our business by turning the marketing function into a commercially recognised entity, growing incoming business leads and ensuring all outbound communications are the best they can be.
As the Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive you will be responsible for our whole marketing mix, including (but definitely not limited to):
· Development of brand and various product campaigns across the entire marketing mix
· Ensure content for the website is compelling and enhance the functionality and usability for customer interface
· Developing targeted email campaigns, tracked through Salesforce
· Supporting sales growth by identifying new sales markets
· Writing copy and content for offline and online communication pieces
· Implementing effective social media campaigns with measurable ROI’s
· Devise, develop and carry out direct marketing campaigns through email, brochure, post and exhibition collateral
· Work with our Swiss team in planning and execution of new product launches and promotions
· Proofreading and checking of key publications
· Work with the sales teams to ensure they are fully supported with the relevant collateral and information
· Building up and managing our social media presence.
· Making sure our PR is up to scratch and we are prominent in our sector.
· Full budgetary control of above and below the line spend.
Ultimately, it will be up to you get us noticed, get the buzz going and bring the enquiries through the door (unusually you’ll be paid a bonus for every sale that can be directly attributed to your hard work!).
We’re a vibrant, enthusiastic bunch and we’re looking for a Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive who brings the ‘right stuff’ with them.
You MUST be an experienced marketeer with a proven track record of delivering successful B2B marketing programmes, ideally within the manufacturing sector.
You will be able to demonstrate previous success of creating & delivering innovative campaigns that are meticulously planned, well executed and have a clear ROI linking your activities to increased sales revenues. Ideally, you’ll be able to show us how you’ve broken into new markets too.
In addition, we’re looking for a Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive who is ambitious, gregarious and driven by success. As well as analytical and professionally minded.
We are an award winning world leader in the development and manufacture of digital flatbed cutting machinery. We’re Swiss so we’re naturally very efficient and we’ve been around since the mid-eighties with the UK operation running since 1993. Now is a fantastic time to become part of our family as we’re investing for the future and this role has the potential to expand as we continue to grow.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Head of Marketing, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Marketing and Communications Manager, Campaign Management, Content Manager, Brand Awareness, Digital Marketing, PR, Social Media, Trade Exhibitions.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Lee Henning quoting Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive and reference LH15353 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683314 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.