We are a digital and creative agency offering an opportunity to take full control of our internal marketing to influence our external brand. We envisage our Marketing Manager to be a key component of our team to continue the next stage of our development plan. This is an opportunity to work for an Agency where we genuinely value a work-life balance and an environment that ensures our creative minds thrive.
SALARY: £25,000 to £30,000
· 9am-5pm office hours - Monday to Friday
· Free Parking
· Free personal fitness sessions
· Modern Open Plan Office
· Dress Down Office Attire
· 20 Days Holidays plus all Bank Holidays
· Company Pension
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Flitwick, Leighton Buzzard, Bedford, Dunstable
JOB DESCRIPTION: Marketing Manager
This is an opportunity to join a small digital and creative agency who have realistic growth plans and need a Marketing Manager to spearhead our internal marketing. We're seeing huge growth within our particular sector, and this excites us as digital marketing is playing a key part of this trend.
We want you to influence our business and take the opportunity to promote our external brand as we implement the next stage of development plan and ensure we become a market leader.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Marketing Manager
· Work with the Managing Director & Head of Sales to understand short and medium terms goals.
· Create eye-catching marketing content and industry disruptive Social Media campaigns.
· Use Social Media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat to enhance the brand awareness.
· To attend and network at industry events and represent our company to report any potential leads to senior management teams.
· Develop and enhance our content offering across our website, whilst also developing our PR and blogging strategies.
· To take account management responsibility of one small account and ensure that it is developed appropriately.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Marketing Manager
To be successful in your application for this Marketing Manager role you should live within a commutable distance to our Milton Keynes offices.
You will also have the following skills or traits:
· To be pro-active in your approach to work, with an adaptable mindset as we operate a team mentality with our agency.
· To have a good general awareness of the full marketing mix; whether that be print, digital, social media, events etc.
· To possess core copywriting or content writing skills.
· Confident and self-motivated, with the ability to seek advice if unsure of best practice.
We are one the fastest growing agency's within our particular industry, offering ground-breaking digital solutions to our clientèle. To do this, we need to you to take the reigns of our internal marketing as our new Marketing Manager. We don't believe that our staff need to be in the office past 8pm most evenings, as we truly believe that you can work agency side and enjoy all the benefits of having a work life balance. Come join this journey and help us shout about the great marketing we create for our clients.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Account Manager, Account Executive, Senior Account Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Manager / Executive, PR Manager, Public Relations Manager, Content Writer, Copywriting.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note : Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.