We recognise our marketing team has been fundamental to our success so far, with a new strategy aimed at rising markets we need your marketing skills to support the Marketing Director and Digital Specialist. Working for us you will be encouraged to be creative and there’s no time to be bored!
If you are a marketing expert seeking the right platform and active business – read on.
BASIC SALARY: £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience.
- Contributory Pension
- Healthcare Cash-plan
- Life Cover
- Early Friday Finish
- Modern Office
- iMac workstation
LOCATION: Daventry, Northamptonshire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Rugby, Coventry, Northampton, Banbury, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Nuneaton, Kettering, Milton Keynes
JOB DESCRIPTION: Marketing Manager – B2B channel – UK and Europe
What you’ll be doing:
As our Marketing Manager you will be implementing the full marketing strategy for the UK and European sectors. You will be joining our digital specialist and working closely with the Marketing Director with an evolving brand and comprehensive portfolio of products distributed across the UK and Europe.
Your workload will be diverse, and you will be able to flex your creative flair and design skills on the following projects:
- Collateral; Catalogues and brochures, technical product literature, brand awareness, product launches, internal communicationss and PR campaigns.
- Images and Corporate Brand; Ensuring all products are represented to the highest level.
- Sales Tools and Events; Creating engaging platforms and sales tools to increase market share.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Marketing Manager – B2B channel – UK and Europe
Your key responsibilities in this highly regarded in-house marketing team will be focussed on:
- Marketing Strategy: to fully own and manage marketing projects from start to finish, ensuring high quality finish and completion to deadline.
- Brand: you’ll manage the consistency of content and key messages in a multi-channel market.
- Insight: monitor competitor activity, conduct market research and generate leads on a buoyant specialist industry.
- ROI: monitor campaign delivery and be a key player in delivering an effective strategy.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Marketing Manager – B2B channel – UK and Europe
You’ll need to have the following skills and experience:
- Completed a marketing qualification and have significant experience in a B2B marketing role.
- Demonstrate technical design skills across Adobe Suites – InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Be confident to share and implement ideas to the team and key stakeholders of the business.
- Able to self-manage your workload and projects through to final completion.
Our marketing team is highly visible and respected by the rest of the business; sales functions, NPD and external partnerships. The workload in the marketing team has increased due to the evolving markets across Ireland, Denmark and the Baltics. We offer a great place to work, with future career progression and development opportunities.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Marketing Specialist, Campaign Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Graphic Designer, Channel Marketing, Content Manager
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
REF: KA15798, Wallace Hind Selection