What is the most important thing you would look for in a new Maintenance Engineer role? You don't want to work nights or weekends anymore? You want a 10% pension contribution from your new employer? There is also an on-site gym. Based in Rushden, Northants – get in touch.
SALARY: £30,000-£35,000 DOE
· Individual & Company Bonus
· 10% Pension
· Private Medical
· Life Assurance
· 25 Days Holiday & Bank Holidays
LOCATION: Rushden, Northamptonshire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Wellingborough, Northampton, Bedford, Kettering, Olney
If you are already an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, then I don’t need to tell you what this role is. You will carry out all mechanical related engineering work on plant and equipment on the site. Yes it really is that simple.
Our Engineers work double days Monday to Friday. We do however ask for our Maintenance Engineers to share a call out rota for telephone technical support. We all work together to give you a better work life balance.
If you join us, you could be:
· Maintaining the plant to a maintenance schedule. This will help to ensure optimum performance of the production facility and keep the Engineering Manager happy
· Carrying out repairs to maintain production. You know it’s easier to nip potential engineering issues in the bud before they break down
· Undertake capital engineering work to help increase capacity and production of new products
· Training and mentoring apprentices and other members of the Engineering team – we all started somewhere didn’t we?
· Promoting a continuous improvement culture across the maintenance team
Your Mechanical Engineering experience should include some of or all of the following:
· Welding - Manual arc, MIG, TIG, oxyacetylene and / or Pipe Fitting - Carbon / Stainless Steel, screwed / welded
· CNC or manual machining - turning, milling etc
· General assembly / disassembly and overhaul of pumps, gearboxes, drive units, meters, motors
· Hydraulics and Pneumatics - motors, actuators, Cylinders etc
· Knowledge and understanding of steam boilers, process heaters, air compressors, cooling water / chilled water / demineralised water systems
I don’t mind your educational background - it might be C&G or NVQ’s, you might even have an ONC / HNC in Mechanical Engineering or a similar subject.
You will likely know who we are – we have a great reputation for staff retention and development and an awesome benefits package.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets and worked with the following products and/or services: Mechanical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Technician : hydraulic, pneumatic, pump, motor, gearbox, actuator, compressor, generator, installation, commissioning, electrical, mechatronics.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.