Are you frustrated with a lack of support and or training in your current role? We are looking for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers / Electrical Maintenance Engineers to work out of our technology diverse Rugby site and who are looking to progress their PLC / Controls skills sets to the next level and in return we will support you with certified training.
SALARY: £44,000 to £47,200 (inclusive of shift allowance)
· Up to 26 shift days holiday
· Certified PLC training
· Easily accessible location / free on-site parking
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Lutterworth, Daventry, Kettering, Northampton, Market Harborough, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Coventry, Milton Keynes, Corby, Wellingborough
What's in it for me?
· You will be fully supported with fully expensed certified training courses within PLC / automation systems.
· You will be given the opportunity for skills development to work on the latest automation, controls and robot manufacturing systems.
· There is strong skills and career advancement opportunity.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Engineer / Service Engineer / Commissioning Engineer
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will:
· Be an Apprentice trained Maintenance Engineer or Qualified to City and Guilds Level 2 / 3 in Electrical Engineering.
· Possess hands-on capacity as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer or Commissioning Engineer, within any production manufacturing environment, such as FMCG, Food, Automotive, Plastics, Packaging, etc.
· Have some experience with PLC’s, HMI’s, Servos, Encoders, Sensors, etc. fault finding.
We are a vibrant manufacturing company with a reputation for the quality of our products we manufacture and understand that our employees are the key to our success. We will support you and your career development with certified training and always promote from within the business as a first option.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets and worked with the following products and/or services: Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, FMCG, Food, Fast Moving, Production, Manufacturing.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.