Do you want to get into National Accounts? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge where you can bring together your analytical and Account Executive experience? We are recruiting a National Account Executive for a global leading brand.
BASIC: £27,000 to £30,000
· 16% Bonus - OTE: £32,000 - £35,000
· Company Car
LOCATION: This is a home based role, covering the whole of the UK therefore you could reside anywhere including: Midlands, Home Counties
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Northamptonshire, Cambridge, Oxford, Luton, Home Counties
JOB DESCRIPTION: National Account Executive / Retail Account Executive - Retail / FMCG
This is a perfect opportunity to get into National Accounts! As the Retail Account Executive / National Account Executive you will report to, and work with, three National Account Managers supporting them on sales data, analysis, supporting head office negotiation and presentations, competitor activity and creating POS and merchandising initiatives.
Wow! Sounds too good to be true? But it is!
This is a great opportunity for an outstanding Sales Executive, Account Manager or Regional Account Manager to step up and into a National Account role and develop your career. This is a new role following growth, restructure and expansion of their UK business.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: National Account Executive / Retail Account Executive - Retail / FMCG
This is a trainee National Account role which will give you the skills and experience to grow and develop your own career within the retail arena.
Duties will include:
· Developing customer specific account plans and execute co-ordinated activities and promotional plans
· Pro-actively manage product portfolio through range reviews to increase sales with retailers
· Manage customer related budgets within guidelines and with the National Account Manager
· Monitor, analyse and report on and customer KPI's, provide improvement recommendations to the National Account Managers
· Supporting each of the three National Account Managers with their retail accounts across all sectors and play a supporting role on the Amazon account
PERSON SPECIFICATION: National Account Executive / Retail Account Executive - Retail / FMCG
To be successful you will need: drive, ambition, personality and a willingness to learn.
The ideal candidate will have:
· A proven track record of success in supporting key or National Accounts within the Retail, Grocery, Convenience, Cash and Carry, Wholesale or Trade Merchants markets
· Experience of managing sales budgets and an understanding of category management
· The ability and personality to influence at all levels and network within major accounts
Above all we are looking for candidates with the hunger and the ability to think outside of the box and willing to develop your career through hard work, commitment and success.
Most importantly, is your ability to plan, deliver and achieve. This role sits within a small, dedicated team which are action orientated and where your efforts will be clearly visible, with everyone supporting each other to achieve the same common business goals.
A truly global company with market-leading brands which are sold in over 180 countries around the world, generating over £300m sales. The Brands are instantly recognised and, with over 50 years of category dominance and heritage, they appear in nearly every household across the country.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Account Manager, Internal Account Manager, Business Development Executive, Regional Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, Senior Sales Executive, National Account Executive, Key Account Executive or an Account Executive within the Grocery, Trade, Wholesale or Cash and Carry FMCG sector.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.