An interesting and varied National Account Manager / Customer Service & Contracts Manager role with the leading, and fastest growing company in the construction and health and safety training sector, managing two or three of their most prestigious contracted accounts and a small customer service team.
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000, possible flexibility. £35,000- £40,000 OTE- quarterly bonus.
· OTE: £35,000 - £40,000
· Quarterly Bonus
· Mobile Phone
· Full Out of Pocket Expenses
· Mileage Allowance
· Contributory Pension Scheme
· 25 Days Holidays plus stats
LOCATION: East Northamptonshire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Kettering, Corby, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Market Harborough, Huntingdon.
JOB SPECIFICATION: National Account Manager / Customer Service & Contracts Manager - Construction, Health and Safety Training Services
· This is an expansion role, reporting into the Head of the Contracts and Partnerships function.
· Split between managing several national / contracted accounts and managing a team of three Customer Service Executives who service those accounts day- to- day. The accounts range from using my client exclusively or within a national framework agreement. These are the company's most important accounts which they have signed up for up to three years worth up to £1m per annum each.
· You will be dealing with a range of senior decision makers including Health and Safety, Learning and Development , Training Administration, Procurement etc.
· The role involves ensuring the smooth running of the accounts which will involve a lot of external client contact and internal liaison with your team of three Customer Service Executives who you will also be responsible for training, managing , motivating and developing.
· There will be involvement in pitches, bids and tenders to retain or develop existing customers, this would be working closely with another senior manager or Director.
You will be out of the office at customers once every couple of weeks.
REQUIREMENTS: National Account Manager / Customer Service & Contracts Manager - Construction, Health and Safety Training Services
· The ideal candidate will have experience managing and developing large i.e. national, major, strategic or key accounts in a B2B, preferably service or intangible environment, including dealing with and working to SLAs in a National Account Manager, Contracts Manager or Customer Service Manager role.
· Any experience in training, health and safety, construction/ the built environment and/ or utilities would be useful as would any bids/ tendering experience. You will have excellent organisational skills with the confidence to account manage.
· You will ideally have experience managing, training and developing internal sales, admin or customer service personnel.
Established over 10 years my client has become one of, if not the, leading health and safety training, accreditations and consultancy providers to the construction and utilities markets in the UK.
· Their client base is a “who’s who” of the major companies and organisations in these industries. They have trained over 10.000 delegates since then and continue to grow organically and by acquisition.
· The group now has a £10m annual turnover with 120 staff and was recently one of the few companies to be awarded full ATO (Approved Training Organisation) status from the CITB.
· Their Contracts and Partnerships function contributes a significant chunk of the group's turnover, so this is a pivotal role in the company.
Very good in a successful fast growing and acquisitive group, this is an expansion role.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: National Account Manager, Contract Manager, Key Account Manager, Major Account Manager, Strategic Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Customer Service Manager, Internal Sales Manager - Construction, Health and Safety Training Services
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Rod Plowe quoting National Account Manager / Customer Service & Contracts Manager and reference RP15265 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683305 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.