Time is a stunning concept – it can be wasted or invested but each day you have a brand-new set of minutes to spend. How about a role which facilitates the gift of time, to be precise the display of time? A clock can be the centre piece of any room and plays a crucial role in every home.
SALARY: £40,000 – £45,000
- Bonus up to 10%
- Company Car
- Matched Pension
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
LOCATION: Milton Keynes – the role is office based whilst not out with clients
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Oxford, Birmingham, Peterborough, Bedford, Luton, Coventry
Why this role might appeal to you:
- A category which is tough/challenging and not mainstream.
- A business which supports and encourages new thinking/new approaches.
What you’ll be doing: National Account Manager – Homewares
We know our clients can be some of the most demanding, we know it’s a tough job pleasing all masters, we try our best. Be commercially sound, adding value and creating genuine working partnerships.
- Manage assigned National Accounts (10-15), whom spend ranges from £50,000 – £500,000
- Capitalise on new business opportunities, identifying and targeting key potential clients.
- Agree JBP’s, whilst consistently monitoring and managing monthly, quarterly reviews, forecasts and risks.
- Working closely with the Sales Director, owning your sales budget to ensure all accounts achieve targets.
What you’ll have done already: National Account Manager – Homewares
You will currently be managing or working closely with a range of National Accounts (possibly at KAM level or as a National Accounts Executive), maybe looking to move category or take that step into a fully-fledged National Accounts role.
Previously you will have likely:
- Managed National accounts across grocery, retail, discounter, catalogue, stationary or office supplies.
- Have owned a category which is non-food, not an exhaustive list but possibly, SDA, Cookware, Homeware, Accessories, Fashion, Textiles, Jewellery, Cosmetics, Electronics, Linen, etc.
- Worked in partnership with an account to grow the range and product inception. Actually engaged and made a difference.
- Taken ownership of your sales budget and P&L.
We are one of the UK’s oldest designers, manufacturers and distributors of classic clocks, timepieces and watches. Our products can be found in all the major high street retailers, major supermarkets just as easily as online. In fact, we distribute to over 30 countries around the world with millions of timepieces sold every year. We punch well above our weight as a close knit, hard working team who always try and go above and beyond.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets and worked with the following products and/or services: Homeware, Accessories, fashion, textiles, FMCG, non-food, SDA, Jewellery, Cookware, White goods. Key Account Manager, National Account Manager,
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: MGH15844, Wallace Hind Selection