A major manufacturer and brand leader in their sector require an ambitious National Account Manager or top flight National Account Executive to handle the UK’s Top Major Multiples.A great role working with a terrific Director to manage existing accounts and develop new relationships.You'll have complete flexibility in your role.
SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000
BENEFITS: Bonus Car Allowance Group Benefits
Location: Head Office M1 / Rugby - Region is UK wide
Having experienced significant growth over recent years, we are further strengthening our Sales, Marketing and R&D teams, creating a new category and product portfolio to help us dominate our market sector.
JOB SPECIFICATION: National Account Manager - Major Multiples & Independents
We are looking for an experienced National Account Manager or a top flight National Account Executive ready to step into their first National Account Manager role.
Either way the successful candidate will demonstrate a proven success in a category management approach within the FMCG sector; this could include Food, Non Food or Consumables.
As National Account Manager you will:
· Take ownership and challenge the status quo, be aspirational and help deliver true growth.
· Be highly analytical, commercially astute, passionate, driven and innovative.
· Bring a completely new approach to enhance the growth across our categories and product range.
· Be the key influencer in the strategic direction of our ranges and products within the Retail channel.
· With the support of both in house and external data sources work tirelessly to get ahead of the competition by providing longer-term market positioning and plans.
· Work with the product and marketing teams to develop the very best range of products taking into consideration seasonal changes and promotional timings.
Our innovative products offer consumers something significantly different to traditional offerings. We are the largest manufacturer within our category sector and supply all of the major multiples, wholesalers, specialist retailers and trade suppliers. Our products are leaders in their field and as category champions we offer a point of difference to our customers, through innovation, brand recognition and industry leading customer service.
With a strong heritage and strength in our brand and having undergone significant investment we are at the start of exciting times and offer ambitious hard working individuals the chance to develop their career in a challenging and changing market place.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: FMCG, Consumables, National Accounts Manager. Major multiples, National Accounts Executive, Key Account Manager or Sales Manager.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting National Account Manager - Major Multiples & Independents and reference PM15157 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683308 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.