A leading PC and gaming manufacturer within the technology sector are recruiting a proven National Account Manager to manage and grow clients including Shop Direct, Argos, EBuyer and Amazon. Based in Warrington you will thrive on new business and enjoy nurturing accounts.
SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000
BENEFITS: £70,000 - £80,000 realistic OTE 25 Days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays) & Pension
LOCATION: Warrington (Possible discussion to be home based due to commutable location with 2 days minimum in the office per week)
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Warrington, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds
We are a PC and gaming manufacturer, specialising within the technology sector, offering an extensive portfolio of PC’s, desktops, components and gaming products. With a clear strategy set, we are actively seeking a skilled National Account Manager to re-engage accounts whilst expanding our client base (Shop Direct, Argos, EBuyer, Amazon etc). You will be sales hungry, demonstrating excellent new business skills and thrive on developing accounts.
National Account Manager Main Responsibilities:
· Mapping, identifying and opening lucrative accounts
· Re-establishing old accounts through effective nurturing and engagement
· Driving revenues and exceeding targets
· Developing plans and strategies to achieve sales through retail, e-tail, B2B and Technology channels
· Creating and pro actively managing an active sales pipeline of qualified leads & prospects
· Remaining informed of emerging technologies, PC’s, desktops, components and gaming products
· Managing Service Agreements to ensure customer satisfaction
· Creating Strategic Business Development plans
National Account Manager Requirements:
You MUST have a proven track record managing retail and e-tail consumer accounts within the technology sector ideally for a Manufacturer or Distributor.
As well as:
· An extensive knowledge of consumer gaming, desktops and/or pc products
· Demonstrating excellent relationship building skills and a persuasive demeanour.
· Strong communication skills both written and verbally
· Being highly organised and commercially savvy.
· Driven, motivated and ambitious
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets: Sales, Channel Sales, Retail Account Manager, Consumer Account Manager, Retail Channel Manager, Retail Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Head of Consumer, gaming, desktops, consumer electronics sales, CE sales, CE Account Manager.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Zoe Chatley quoting National Account Manager - Consumer Electronics and reference ZC14982 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.