Holding Tier 1 status in a number of UK OEM’s, we are a market leading automotive component manufacturer and we need a technically minded, National Sales Manager with experience of selling to Tier 1 and 2 automotive suppliers and OEM’s.
SALARY: £60,000 - £65,000
BENEFITS: OTE up to £72,800 Company Car / Pension / Private Health Cover/ DIS / 25 days holiday plus stats
LOCATION: UK – Midlands - Home Based
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Nottingham, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Northampton
JOB SPECIFICATION: National Account Manager - Automotive
You will be responsible for leading the Automotive team (4). You will be tasked with managing and expanding the current portfolio (£4.5m t/o). This management role will give the successful candidate the chance to develop within our business and become a key member of the senior management team.
Your National Account Manager - Automotive main responsibilities will be;
· Developing the automotive team. Establishing relationships and networks in the UK and in Europe, understanding technical requirements and assisting in generating sales, through specification, based on your knowledge and expertise
· Account Management. Management of some large existing and well-established OEM’s, across the UK
REQUIREMENTS: National Account Manager - Automotive
Ultimately, whether you are already managing or looking to step into management position you MUST have a clear understanding of the Automotive industry (Tier 1 & 2/ OEM) and how it operates. As well as a proven track record of selling a technical solution. Ideally a technical consumable product (i.e. paints, resins, coatings, abrasives, adhesives, lubricants or fixings)
Part of a multi-billion-dollar international manufacturing group, we are one of the world’s marketing leading manufacturers of engineering solutions for a variety of industrial and commercial uses. Today, many leading automotive manufacturers and Tier 1 and 2 suppliers rely on our technology and expertise.
· Succession planning is an integral part of our recruitment process, it is imperative we employ individuals who have the desire and capability to take on greater responsibilities in the future
· We offer the genuine potential for career development within our company and the group globally.
· Where possible, we have an active policy of promotion from within and firmly believe in the development of all personnel
It is highly likely that you would have undertaken one of the following roles: Sales Manager, Sales Director, National Sales Manager, Areas Sales Manager, Strategic Area Manager, Technical Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Sales Engineer, Territory Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Field Sales Manager, Distribution Sales Manager or Industrial Sales Manager.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
Interested? Please email our retained consultant Michael Thorpe quoting National Account Manager - Automotive and reference MT15005 to email@example.com Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. www.wallacehind.com Tel: 01604 758857