A superb opportunity has arisen for a National Sales Manager to join our team in Sidcup. This is a rare chance for an driven sales professional to join a worldwide market leader supplying security solutions to the Cash in Transit and Airline markets.
SALARY: up to £60,000
BENEFITS: OTE up to £60,000 Company Car (Choice of BMW / Audi) Group Pension Health Care Inc. Family Additional Group Benefits
LOCATION: South East London - Commutable to Sidcup (Role will require international travel 1-2 times a month)
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: London, Dartford, Romford, Sevenoaks
JOB SPECIFICATION: National Sales Manager
Your brief will be to increase the Cash in Transit market share globally by managing existing key accounts and developing new business in less than 10 targeted potential new clients worldwide.
· Develop New Global Accounts - We currently deal with a number of global Cash in Transit organisations. You will be charged with developing relationships with the remaining major players on a worldwide basis
· Account Manage - Our existing global accounts in the Cash in Transit market
· Identify & develop differentiated, added value product solutions to customer’s needs; this is not a commodity, price-based sell
REQUIREMENTS: National Sales Manager
· Ideally you will have a proven track record in sales of products, services or solutions to the Cash in Transit or similar markets.
· However, we are also interested in those who have sold to areas where information integrity/confidentiality needs to be protected or monitored. These include Pharmaceutical, Couriers and Post, Fire safety, Government, Hospitals Healthcare, Law Enforcement, Retail, Transportation, Utilities and Confidential Waste Disposal.
· You will also ideally have current or recent experience in export/international sales
THE COMPANY - National Sales Manager
Part of a multi-billion-dollar International Manufacturing Group, we are one of the world’s largest manufacturers of bespoke, tamper-evident security solutions supplying global players within the Airlines & Cash in Transit markets. Having identified these sectors as key to the long-term growth of the unit, we are seeking to leverage existing customer relationships, and existing products to become a global market influencer in the security industry.
· Succession planning is an integral part of our recruitment process. It is imperative we employ individuals who have the desire and capability to take on greater responsibilities
· We offer the genuine potential for career development within our company and the group globally. Where possible, we have an active policy of promotion from within and firmly believe in the development of all personnel
It is highly likely you will have held any of the following roles selling at head office level to the above markets - International Sales Manager, International Sales Executive, Export Sales Manager, Export Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Global Account Manager, Global Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Sales Manager, Export Sales Manager, Export Manager, International sales Manager.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Interested? Please email our retained consultant Michael Thorpe quoting National Sales Manager and reference MT14934 to 44 (0)1604 683313 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. www.wallacehind.com Tel: 01604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.