A National Sales Manager is required for a leading UKAS accredited and government membership body based in Nottingham, to develop a key growth sales strategy in new and existing markets covering the UK.
SALARY: £50,000 - £55,000 Commission
BENEFITS: Car Mobile Laptop Private Medical 20 Days Holidays Bank Holidays
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Sheffield, Birmingham, Loughborough, Lincoln, Mansfield, Burton Upon Trent, Newark on Trent
JOB SPECIFICATION: National Sales Manager
The National Sales Manager will be responsible for developing key growth sales strategies and action plans. In this newly created role you will oversea a team of 10 spread across internal and external sales. Being part of the senior management team this is an integral role within the business, therefore the role will appeal to candidates who can:
· Develop and implement a viable commercial sales strategy to hit and exceed financial targets and improve non performing areas
· Effectively performance manage, train and motivate the sales team
· Maximise new business development opportunities by understanding customer needs and objectives, whilst engaging and retaining with existing clients
· Set weekly, monthly and quarterly sales goals for the internal and external sales teams
· Actively benchmark and analyse competitors
· Create cohesive profit and loss, sales and performance reports for the senior management team and stakeholders
REQUIREMENTS: National Sales Manager
To be considered for this National Sales Manager position you will ideally have the following skills and attributes:
· Have proven senior level sales management background
· Be able to demonstrate where you have directly implemented a successful sales strategy
· Have proven sales forecasting, budget and P&L management experience
· Strong business acumen
· Be able to present at board level
· The ability to motivate and lead a team
We are genuinely open to background, although it would be an advantage to have sold products or services to manufacturing, construction, local authorities, utilities, housing associations or the technical services sector.
One of the leading UKAS accredited and Government approved membership scheme operations in the building services and building fabrics sector. Providing membership benefits and UKAS approved training packages within the electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation, building fabrics and renewable energy sectors across the UK. We boast more than 10,000 members within the commercial, industrial and domestic markets selling at board level to heads of manufacturing, operations and engineering.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following National Sales Manager, Head of Sales, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Director of Sales, Head of Membership, Account Director, Trade Bodies, Associations, Institutes, Trade Unions, Commercial, Industrial, Domestic, Heating, Plumbing and Ventilation.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Mandy Bains quoting National Sales Manager and reference MB15103 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683309 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.