A Channel Marketing Executive (Technology, IT products) is required to drive the UK marketing activity. Based from our Manchester offices you will take ownership of and develop key content, social media and above/below the line campaigns.
BENEFITS: 25 days holiday, pension and healthcare after probation, 9 to 5, Free Parking.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Stockport, Warrington, Macclesfield Northwich,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Channel Marketing Executive
The Channel Marketing Executive will be responsible for the delivery of all marketing collateral to both internal and external stakeholders. As a key part of the EMEA Marketing team you will be undertaking both tactical and operational tasks, including:
* Presentation of the brand across all company websites and campaigns.
* Comprising, writing, editing new material including; newsletters, social media, white papers, case studies, events and press releases.
* Working with both the UK sales team and European marketing team to ensure continuity in the brand, whilst maintaining a local focus.
* Creating, delivering and monitoring the success of email campaigns.
* Control and maintain the social media interaction (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, etc).
REQUIREMENTS: Channel Marketing Executive
To be successful in your application you will be a self-motivated/self-starter who can ‘push back’, taking ownership of a request or issue by developing solutions and ideas to respond to the market, sales and European conditions.
Essentially you will have:
* A relevant Marketing degree or be a member of the CIM.
* Worked with in a technology based environment (I.T, software, telecoms, hardware, electronics, etc.) or similar.
* Strong writing skills.
* Experience in basic HTML and Adobe creative suites (Indesign).
* A commercially aware, passionate and creative persona.
* Advanced MS Office application skills.
Established for over 25 years we have successful grown into a globally recognised leader within our field. We have grown to establish over 20 sales offices and key partners across more than 50 countries worldwide, partnering with the top 5 global equipment manufacturers ensures we can provide end users the best software, products, expertise and service possible.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Marketing, Channel, Technology, Content, Channel marketing, Channel marketing specialist, marketing executive, campaign executive,
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Zoe Chatley quoting Channel Marketing Exec reference ZC1803-25 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683307 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.