Due to expansion at the Brackley office we are seeking 2 Office Administrators to join a busy office support function. You will be joining a team of 8 Administrators in a large national service provider that is the UK’s leading company in their field. They currently employ 550 people across the UK!
SALARY: £18500 to £20000 Depending on experience
· On-site parking
· 9 to 5 – Monday to Friday
· Company Pension Scheme
· Shopping Perks / Discount Scheme
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Banbury, Bicester, Bletchley, Towcester, Northampton,
Our Office Administrators will be working in a team-based environment and exposed to various office duties, such as;
· Liaise and schedule diaries of the national contractors and engineers.
· Manage all incoming calls to the department in a professional manner.
· Escalate incoming enquiries and direct to the relevant team in the business structure.
· Raise orders for parts required on site and ensure timely delivery to ensure the job completion at site level.
· Provide location details and further information to the Engineers and Contractors from the database.
· Produce presentable documents from site reports and ensure they are filed and stored in ADV format for future reference from the rest of the business.
We require our Office Administrators to have an excellent eye for detail and be able to assist the large remote teams with all administration skills for day to day operation.
It is essential the Office Administrators have the following skills and experience:
· Confident telephone manner.
· Demonstrate competent IT skills across MS word and have ideally used in-house systems, such as Visio.
· Able to organise diaries and workload for remote teams and ensure all parts arrive to site.
· Ensure all data is collated and recorded online in correct format and in a timely manner.
This business offers great career potential to all candidates joining the organisation. They are growing in size due to the service they offer various private and public sector businesses.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Office Administrator, Administrator, Engineering Co-ordinator, Data Administrator, Analytical Administrator,
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Office Administrator and reference KA15033 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683315 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.