Due to growth at the Brackley office we are seeking 3 Office Administrators to join a busy office support function. You will be joining a team of 7 administrators in a large national service provider that is the UK's leading company in their field.
SALARY: £17,000 - £18,000
· On-site Parking
· 9 to 5 – Monday to Friday
· Company Pension Scheme
· Shopping Perks / Discount Scheme
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Banbury, Bicester, Bletchley, Towcester, Northampton,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Office Administrator
Working as an Office Administrator you will be used to working a varied role where no two days are the same. You will be responsible to provide administration support to technicians and risk assessors whilst being exposed to various office duties, including;
· Liaise with field technicians and risk assessors as well as other company departments
· Type up reports for clients within agreed SLA's and KPI's
· Collate and format company files and documents.
· General administration duties.
REQUIREMENTS: Office Administrator
We require our Office Administrators to have an excellent eye for detail and be able to assist the large remote teams with all administration tasks for the day to day operations.
It is essential the Office Administrators have the following skills and experience:
· Confident telephone manner
· Demonstrate competent IT skills across MS Packages
· Able to organise diaries and workload for remote teams
· Ensure all data is collated and recorded in correct format and in a timely manner
The business offers natural career progression to all candidates who join the organisation. They are growing in size due to the service they offer to various private and public sector businesses.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Office Administrator, Administrator, Data entry, Engineering Coordinator, Data Administrator, Analytical Administrator
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Lauren Lloyd quoting Office Administrator and reference LL15118 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683325 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.