Want to Finish at 1.30 pm on a Friday?That is just one of the great benefits you’ll get if you become our new Office Co-ordinator, and help implement a seamless new operating process to ensure our products continue to supply some of the most exciting automotive names in formula one and robotics.
- Great working hours (Mon to Fri 8.30 am to 4.45 pm)
- 1.30 pm finish on a Friday
- 20 days holidays – plus Bank Holidays and Christmas
- Discretionary bonus
- Free on site parking
This role is based in Bletchley, but commutable distances would be the likes of Milton Keynes, Bedford, Northampton, Wellingborough, Luton, Leighton Buzzard, St. Albans and Aylesbury.
Formula One, Automotive, Military, Robotic Technology. These are just some of the cutting edge industries you could help us support by supplying specialist and bespoke electrical materials.
From day one you’ll be responsible for helping to streamline our operations creating a single operating system that ensures our customers’ orders are processed and supplied seamlessly and effortlessly.
You’ll find yourself getting involved with:
- Creating our customers’ order tracking system, following each item through the production and distribution process.
- Following orders being placed, raising all necessary internal paperwork such as quotes, purchase orders, purchase ledgers, and invoices.
- Liaising with our production team and suppliers to check on and ensure timely delivery.
- Working with all areas of the business, identifying potential efficiencies and ensuring that they are actioned to improve our service.
Overall, this is an incredibly varied role where you’ll be exposed to all areas of the business as you lead us into a more automated operating system.
It would be an advantage to have a finance background, but the most important thing is to have strong attention to detail. Other aspects you may have would be:
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- A strong communicator as you’ll be dealing with all aspects of the business.
- Previous experience of operations or an office management role.
- The ability to be adaptable and think on your feet in an ever changing business environment.
So, if you want to join a thriving business that has an excellent reputation for selling specialist and bespoke electrical materials, then please click apply. You’ll be joining a business that offers great working hours, growth opportunities, and genuine exposure to some of the most exciting industries and technology around.
You might have worked previously in the following areas or markets: Office Manager / Office Co-ordinator / Sales Administrator / Finance Assistant / Finance Manager / Administrator / Operations Management / Automotive / Engineering / Production / Mechanical / Manufacturing.
You won’t see this advert elsewhere as Wallace Hind is working exclusively on this role so all applications will receive a response.
REF: JKB15809, Wallace Hind Selection