Are you driven by making a real difference? Are you people focused to improve performance? This could be your next opportunity to direct, as Operations Director, a growing CEM electronics / PCB company as part of a larger group and create a great environment!
Basic Salary: £75,000 – £80,000
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Maidstone, Canterbury, Margate, Folkstone, Ashford
NOTE this position is based on the Kent coast therefore you should be commutable to the site or prepared to relocate.
As Operations Director you will be responsible for leading the production operations ensuring safe working practices, efficient planning scheduling and process control to enable customer expectations to be met, whilst satisfying the headline strategic goals of the business. You will direct all operational activities of the company to ensure that business objectives are met efficiently and effectively.
Main Responsibilities: Operations Director : Electronics / PCB
· Site Lead
· Develop all necessary policy and procedures to ensure safe and healthy working environment
· Drive through quality policy and maintain quality accreditations
· Collaborate with executive-level management in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans
· Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration
· Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity
· Development of financial and budgetary plans
· Analyse current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary
· Direct and control supply chain and warehouse operations, overseeing purchasing to ensure that the company has the goods and services required for production purposes within agreed costs and quality standards and at the right times.
As Operations Director, you should have proven senior management experience in a highly dynamic setting ideally in the Electronics sector. Your organisational, communication, and leadership skills are second to none and you enjoy developing solutions that push innovative boundaries.
Skills and Qualifications:
· A degree or equivalent and relevant professional qualifications
· Extensive operations management experience
· Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics using business management software (e.g. SAP, ERP, CRM)
· Ideally a strong knowledge of the Electronics sector
· Excellent inter-personal, organisational, and negotiating skills
· Excellent time management skills
You should have:
· Masterful organisational, communication, and leadership skills, demonstrated by previous professional success
· Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
· Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legislative guidelines
As a CEM we manufacture life affirming, life enhancing, life protecting and lifesaving products. These products are destined for a variety of applications including medical, marine, instrumentation, automotive, navigation, audio, leisure, and industrial electronics as well as the production of battery power packs for a variety of industries and market sectors.
Combining excellent customer service, engineering expertise and the manufacture of relatively complex products to the latest ISO9001 and ISO13485 quality standards, we are able to offer value-added Electronic products on a short lead-time.
Our strength is the efficiency with which we deliver leading-edge electronic products and support to those we serve. We’re proud to set the standard for success in our industry.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: IL16494, Wallace Hind Selection