Are you an experienced Operations Manager / Contact Centre Manager with a proven track record in running a contact centre, working in personal lines insurance? If you know your way around an insurance / financial contact centre environment, we have an exciting NEW opportunity for you.
BASIC SALARY: £60,000 – £70,000
· FINAL SALARY PENSION
· Give As you Earn Scheme
· Access to annual sport and social club membership,
· Season Ticket Loans
· Health Cash Plan
· Support for personal development
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Watford, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Milton Keynes, Welwyn Garden City, Harlow, Bishops Stortford, Cambridge, Bedford, Buckingham. High Wycombe, Luton, Dunstable
Why should you apply?
· You’ll get the extremely rare benefit of a Final Salary Pension as well as other fantastic perks.
· This is a clean slate opportunity -a genuine chance for you to make your mark and do things your way.
· We’re a progressive and forward thinking team who will encourage you to be the best you can be.
As the Insurance Operations Manager you’ll be responsible for leading & delivering critical changes / improvements to our established contact centre. You’ll be in charge of all teams across sales, customer service and retention covering about 35 people in total.
You’ll be responsible for:
· Supporting transformational change across the teams, creating and implementing a high quality, high performance environment focused on achieving KPI’s.
· Working across departments to build successful internal relationships that add value to the organisation as a whole.
· Ensuring all regulatory frameworks are monitored and adhered to.
It’s going to be a highly challenging but varied role but ultimately you will lead, deliver and implement a best practice set of core values to your teams, focusing not just on hitting revenue KPI’s but on process improvements too.
You need to show us that you have the drive, energy and professionalism to build a cohesive and successful team, one that keeps the customer at its heart while remaining focused on delivering key commercial goals.
We’ve been providing great value, service and innovative insurance products to our customers for over 100 years and we’re still going strong. We invest in our staff and we care about the development and success of everyone, it’s why people stay with us, not just because of the pension! Apply now and we can share more good reasons with you.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Insurance Sales Director, Head of Financial Sales, Insurance Sales Manager, Insurance Contact Centre Manager, Head of Operations, Head of Insurance Operations, General Insurance, Operations Manager, Divisional Manager, Division Operations Manager, Head of Sales Operations, Deputy Head of Operations, Contact Centre Manager
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: AW16023, Wallace Hind Selection