This thriving SME require a Finance Manager or Financial Controller on a part time basis – 20 hours per week. The successful candidate will need to be in the office every day for around 4 hours per day. However there will be times during month end and year end where these hours may increase.
SALARY: £40,000-£50,000 Pro Rata for 20 hours per week.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Ideally you will be based close to or within a reasonable commute of Aylesbury.
TYPICAL TASKS WITH THE SUPPORT OF A TEAM WILL INVOLVE THE:
* Both monthly management accounts and financial accounting procedures
* Manage the company's reporting systems (SAGE)
* Budgeting and forecasting and ad hoc financial analysis.
* Payroll management
* Manage 1 part time and 1 full time member of staff.
* Sales ledger
* Purchase ledger
* Weekly Sales / KPI Reports
* Monthly VAT Returns
* Project and finance administration
* Other projects include managing the efficiencies of the business through the company car fleet, utility suppliers and other 3rd party suppliers.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR: Finance Manager / Financial Controller – QBE or Qualified
* A Qualified by Experienced Finance Manager or someone who may be qualified CIMA /ACCA
* We need enthusiasm and drive
* Someone who understands a growing SME.
* Someone who is capable of thinking outside of their day to day activities of general accounting work and who can seek out commercial opportunities to enhance the business or to simply improve the outgoing costs.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Management Accountant, Financial Accountant, Financial Controller.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting Finance Manager / Financial Controller – Part Time reference PM12268 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683308 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based