An exciting opportunity for a PMO Mananger / PMO Planning Manager / Programme Manager to be part of a new team who will be responsible for setting the working practices of the division taking into consideration P30 principles. You will lead the planning methodologies and support a diverse range projects and builds.
SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000
BENEFITS: Large Company Benefits
THE ROLE - PMO Planning Manager / PMO Planning Executive P30
An exciting opportunity to be part of a new team who will be responsible for setting the working practices of the division taking into consideration P30 principles. You will lead the planning methodologies and support a diverse range projects and builds.
We’re looking for someone who has previous experience of planning (or supporting the planning) of a range of building projects in either construction or civil engineering environments.
As PMO Planning Manager / PMO Planning Executive P30 you’re role will include, but will not be restricted too:-
· Own and deliver new planning methods across the business and diverse projects.
· Providing planning support across the Civil Engineering and Construction teams
· Work directly with Programme and Project Managers so set and deliver accurate time frames and schedules.
· Providing on going analysis to support the management of projects.
· Work with Programme and Project Managers to realise accurate allocation of resources.
· Ongoing improvement of the project teams processes.
· Provide detailed reports and analysis to support project progress to date and forecast progress
· Build and maintain relationships with business leaders, sponsors and key internal stakeholders, influencing and identifying/ resolving issues between stakeholder groups and individuals.
HOW THIS PMO MANAGER ROLE WILL PROGRESS:-
We offer the a structured career plan where hard work and commitment is rewarded with the opportunity to take on more responsibility and seniority. The time scale of how quickly this happens is up to you. We want stars of the future to come in and take control. However, if this is what you do on a daily basis, we’d love to hear from you too!
IDEALLY YOU WILL POSSESS:-
· Experience in a Programme or Projects environment.
· An understanding of P30.
· Experience of using project tools such as MS Project and various planning methods, standards and techniques.
· An understanding of civil engineering and construction environments.
· Excellent communication skills.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Project Management Programme Manager
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting PMO Mananger / PMO Planning Analyst / PMO Planning Executive P30 reference PM14918 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683308 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.