Are you a PPC Manager who is always engaged with emerging digital trends? Do you aspire to continue to develop your Search Engine skills? Data and insight obsessed, driven by CPA (cost per acquisition)? Could you manage a six figure PPC strategy across various bid management platforms?
SALARY: £40,000 to £45,000
· 25% Annual Bonus
· £5.5k Car Allowance
· Flexible homeworking arrangements
· Private Healthcare
· No corporate dress-code
· Product Discount
· Discounted university fees including family
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Luton, Milton Keynes, Kettering, Stevenage, Cambridge, Huntingdon,
JOB DESCRIPTION: PPC Manager – Digital Marketing
As the PPC Manager, in our in-house marketing team, you will be responsible for:
· Owning the paid search marketing strategy across various brands, working closely with the Head of Marketing.
· Design and implement the PPC testing to fully measure the ROI.
· Day to day management of our external search partners and tech agencies.
· A large search budget and demonstrate effective cost controls.
· Ensuring all creative output is fully on brand.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: PPC Manager – Digital Marketing
As the PPC Manager, in our in-house marketing team, you will be required to have the following skills and experience;
· Educated to degree level
· Vast PPC experience, with six-figure budget campaigns, in-house or agency side.
· Technical skills across Google Ads, Google Ads Editor, Google Analytics 360 Suite.
· In-depth knowledge and experience of bid management platforms i.e. DoubleClick Search/Search Ads 360.
· Ideally, Google certified and Bing accredited.
· Educated to degree level
An award-winning national brand that sits in an exciting industry sector. Servicing over 1 million customers a year!
Although this role is currently offered on a contract basis for 6 months – it is highly likely there could be a permanent opening within this global business. Please call to discuss in confidence the circumstances of this requirement.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: PPC Manager, PPC Executive, Paid Search, SEM, Search Engine Marketing, PPC Tester, PPC Campaign Manager, Paid Search Manager, Head of PPC, PPC Executive, Head of Paid Search, Performance Media Specialist, Digital Performance Specialist, DoubleClick Stack, Pay Per Click, Search Ads 360, Google certified, Bing accredited,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.