“Food Glorious Food, Hot Sausage & Mustard”, are just some of the delicious things you’ll be writing about as our new PR Executive based at our Milton Keynes’ office. To find out more please read on…
Salary: £22,000 to £30,000
- Modern Offices
- Free Parking
- 26.5 Days Holidays
- Private Health Care
This job is in Milton Keynes.
You could commute from Aylesbury, Oxford, Hemel Hempstead, St. Albans, Dunstable, Luton, Stevenage, Hitchin, Flitwick, or Bedford.
Good PR is an obsession! It is something that can be used to protect, enhance, or build a business’ reputation through the media and the wider public. It can play on words, memories, and even evoke emotions. It can secure a brand’s reputation for generations to come.
This is what good PR means to us.
So we are particularly keen to hear from any PR Executives who share this passion.
Critically, you must have:
- An understanding of how to manage and handle client accounts.
- Knowledge of PR & communication techniques.
- Excellent writing skills with the creativity to produce charismatic content.
- An understanding of digital content and where to place that content to see the best results.
- A confident and friendly personality.
Ideally, you will also have:
- Some experience of speaking with journalists and other members within the media.
- Experience in the hospitality sector or at the very least possess a real interest in all things food and drink.
- A curious mind with the willingness to consistently learn.
Some of the great stuff you’ll get involved with are:
- Developing PR & Content strategies for our clients that lead to successful campaigns and measurable results.
- Researching and writing about some of the nations most beloved food and drink brands.
- Supporting and leading with Management team to grow accounts that deliver impactful PR campaigns.
- Collaborate with the wider team and help share thought-provoking ideas on how to make our content & PR stand out.
As our new PR Executive, you will be joining an already established team who are known for producing some of the industry’s most forward-thinking public relations campaigns.
So, if you want to join an agency who enjoys a strong reputation, comes highly recommended, and are passionate advocates for Public Relations, then please click apply. Alternatively, you can contact Joel Barnett for an informal conversation at Talent Solutions.
Don’t worry if your CV isn’t up to date as all applications will receive a response.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: PR / Content Management / Marketing / Digital PR / Copywriting / Account Management / Account Executive / Marketing / PR Manager / PR Management
REF: JKB15911, Wallace Hind Selection