Are you an energetic and enthusiastic PR Manager or PR Director? We are a hugely respected company based in the heart of Birmingham. We need you to bring fresh ideas and leadership to this award-winning agency!
SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000
- Potential for travel abroad
- Extended Christmas break
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Parking
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Stourbridge, Bromsgrove, Dudley, West Bromwich
JOB SPECIFICATION: PR Manager / PR Director - integrated PR & marketing agency
We require an exceptional PR Manager or PR Director to oversee the strategy and direction to a multi-disciplinary team who deliver integrated solutions across various marketing channels.
The successful PR Manager / PR Director will help uphold the company’s reputation for creativity and quality, overseeing the following areas:
- Foster innovative approaches and encourage collaboration among team members and challenging concepts of multi-channel story telling.
- Be a leader and champion of all aspects of Public Relations – harnessing the full potential of social media and online opportunities.
- To deliver expert writing services across disciplines such as press releases, feature articles, white paper and blogs.
- Devise strategies that deliver an intelligent approach to research and campaign planning.
- Create weekly and monthly evaluations, delivering regular status reports.
- Take ownership of the overall PR experience, engaging with several stakeholders at any one time.
Overall, we want a PR Manager / PR Director who can bring content and marketing to life, turning our customers’ experiences into compelling stories that have far-reaching influence and impact.
REQUIREMENTS: PR Manager / PR Director - integrated PR & marketing agency
To be successful as the PR Manager / PR Director, you will have proven success managing high-profile accounts and delivering strategic and innovative solutions within an agency environment. It is important you will have excellent communication skills with the ability to advise and influence key decision makers.
Overall, as the PR Manager / PR Director, will also have the following attributes:
- Extensive senior PR or Marcomms experience of managing high-profile campaigns
- An understanding of how digital and social media integrate with PR
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise various projects in a deadline driven environment
- Experience in creating and presenting new ideas
- Excellent man-management skills, leading a team by example and motivating others around you
- Degree educated or professionally qualified
This is a great time to join this multi award-winning agency as the PR Manager / PR Director. They are an organisation who have established a reputation for delivering first class PR and marketing solutions to an expanding portfolio of customers. Based in Birmingham, and working out of modern offices, the team are always pushing boundaries to deliver exciting and ground-breaking content for their clientèle.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Joel Barnett quoting PR Manager / PR Director - integrated PR & marketing agency and reference JKB15133 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683321 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.