Are you a PR Manager looking for contentious issues to solve and the opportunity to set a new UK PR Strategy as well as managing consumer expectations across a range of PR & Communication Channels? If so this role is definitely for you!
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Rickmansworth, Edgware, High Barnet, Cockfosters, Stratford, Richmond, Clapham, Acton.
We are a one of the UK’s most recognised up and coming organisations with unrivalled success in acquiring new consumers and providing the very best products and service levels to over £1million customers.
Due to rapid growth we now seek the most talented and effective PR Manager to take full responsibility of our PR strategy across the UK. The PR and Communications Manager role is a blank sheet, where you can develop, devise and implement process, strategy and communication with complete autonomy.
THE OPPORTUNITY: PR Manager / PR and Communications Manager
A new role within this well recognised, rapidly expanding business, you will take full responsible for setting the entire UK PR strategy taking into consideration media, industry, online and governmental lobbying channels. The role is integral to the overall communications strategy of this award winning business. As the lead PR specialist across this £multi-million organisation, it is envisaged that you will take responsibility for, but not restricted to:
· Setting a new UK PR strategy, taking full ownership of a significant budget and ensuring it is in line with the UK business plan.
· Maintain and develop crucial external stakeholders relationships such as 3rd party PR agencies, Journalist relationships, Government Advisors ensuring they are effective and at an optimum efficiency.
· Campaign and event management including ensuring maximum exposure for product launches within a range of industry specific channels and defined communications genres.
· Developing and maximising the UK brand through defining the best media relations strategy to the specific circumstance, ensuring positive brand recognition across the UK.
· Developing and implementing a pro-active crisis management and brand strategy.
· Developing the online PR and Media plan to ensure maximum exposure across the internet channel, including the writing and distributing news releases, blogs and as appropriate social media messaging.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE: PR Manager / PR and Communications Manager
· A passionate PR professional with experience of managing a brand profile across a range of channels for in a large corporate or for a large corporate.
· Excellent strategic mind and experience of managing brand profiling to crisis management scenarios.
· Experience of working with a large range of senior stakeholders internally and externally.
· Extensive experience of media / PR relations in-house, media side and / or agency side.
· The capacity to manage communication campaigns completely TTL.
· Industry leading communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to interpret and communicate complex material to diverse and large scale audiences.
· First class senior stakeholder management experience and previous success.
· Innovative in your approach and commercial in your ideas, you need to be able to create compelling communications to create new angles.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note : Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.