Do you enjoy process optimisation within a factory or manufacturing environment? Do you get a kick out of route-cause analysis & problem-solving? If your answer is yes – then join our well-established Wellingborough based manufacturing facility and feel like you’re a part of our Process Engineering team.
SALARY: Up to £50,000 dependent on your experience
· 10% Pension
· Well above average Holiday Allowance
· Private Medical
· & More!
LOCATION: Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Rushden, Bedford, Olney, Kettering, Corby, Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell
If you’re currently in a Process Engineering or Continuous Improvement role in a manufacturing environment, then you’ll already know what this role is. Defining, maintaining & developing new processes will be a daily and weekly responsibility. You will also know the role of a Process Engineer internally will be to positively influence HSE, Productivity, Product Quality and Energy efficiency, so you must be ready for a big challenge here. Have you applied yet?
Why should you apply?
· The autonomy to run your own process improvement projects
· Our company benefits and work-life balance are excellent – come and see!
· Support in obtaining IChemE Chartered Status and / or lean / six sigma certifications
· You’re ready for a new challenge
You have a curious mind & want to learn how our plant is performing. Once you’ve found this out, you can then plan & deliver improvements to our sites’ operational standards
Your main Process Engineer responsibilities:
· You know you’ll spend more time with your work colleagues than your friends & family, so you’ll need to work on developing strong professional working relationships to help you influence them and the wider business. If you can successfully manage stakeholders, influence them and get their buy-in from presenting cases for new process improvements projects – your job will be easier
· Roll your sleeves up and take ownership for project managing all stages of your Capital Investment Projects. Literally concept to completion
· You’ll oversee project HSE & provide technical advice to the Ops team
· Manage outside contractors when they are on our site
· You’ll also devise & deliver training to Machine Operators and Cleaners on process related changes
What I want to see from you:
· Practical process improvement experience that comes from a manufacturing environment
· You already know how to manage complex projects effectively with a high level of technical & engineering competency
· You’re a strong problem-solver with an analytical/engineer’s mindset
· You’ve had some form of process improvement training &/or you hold relevant certifications
If you have had any experience of the following, it would greatly improve your application:
· A Chemical Engineering degree
· You’re a Prince2 Practitioner
· IChemE Chartered Status, or working towards it
· Formal LEAN and / or Six Sigma training / certification
· Knowledge of a COMAH site
We’re a well-established multi-site manufacturer who want your help to optimise our plant and develop new processes.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Process Engineer, process improvement, process optimisation, continuous improvement, lean, kaizen, sigma, 5S, Manufacturing Engineer, Production Engineer, Project Engineer.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application. No current CV but interested – call me!
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.