A commercially minded Product Specialist / Product Manager is required to join an established product development team within a bespoke technology solutions business; who manufactures innovative technology components used and developed in the ever changing traffic/transport industry - globally.
SALARY: £35,000 to £40,000
· Car Allowance
· Generous Holiday Allowance
· Occasional Overseas Travel
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Bedford, Banbury, Luton, Aylesbury,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Product Manager / Product Specialist - Technology - Traffic/Transport Industry;
This is an additional new recruit into our product team. This growing team is required to deliver innovative and compelling solutions to our B2B markets.
You will be working with our teams across; Solution Sales, Marketing and Research and Development.
The main responsibility for the Product Manager will be to fully own the Product Life Cycle from concept to withdrawal, to fully achieve maximum ROI.
The key tasks for our Product Manager / Product Specialist;
· Assist the marketing team with the product collateral, tone and key messages aimed to reach the target audience.
· Constantly monitor the market place for your solutions portfolio with the aim to identify new market possibilities, business model opportunities and competitor innovations.
· Prepare and maintain the product roadmap.
· Be commercially focussed to maintain and monitor the sales revenues, profitability and volume requirements.
· Manage customer (B2B) expectations for new and existing solutions, reviewing product enhancements or new solutions from the technical portfolio.
REQUIREMENTS: Product Manager / Product Specialist - Technology - Traffic/Transport Industry;
We require our Product Manager / Product Specialist to have previous commercial product management experience, ideally within technology products.
All applicants will need to demonstrate they have the following skills and experience;
· Educated to degree level or equivalent professional qualification.
· Natural interest for technology and the future landscape of technology within the transport industry.
· Able to grasp technical data, drawings and concepts - both hardware and software solutions.
· Be results driven and have an approachable persona. We need you to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
· Hold a full UK drivers licence and also be able to travel overseas when required to attend conferences and exhibitions.
· A desirable element to the recruitment process would be to have experience in writing White Papers and have gained knowledge or experience of SCRUM methodology.
An award winning BSI accredited organisation that holds the key to future technology within the transport industry. Their products and technology are varied and unrivalled internationally. This company are offering a great career move and the chance to work with an established but growing team.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Product Manager, Product Specialist, Senior Product Manager, Product Life Cycle Manager, Category Manager
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Kerry Austin quoting Product Manager and reference KA15251 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683315 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.