An exciting opportunity to join an established solution provider to the coding and marking sector, who thanks to a large investment are set to launch a new coding and marking solution to a wide range of industries.
SALARY: £60,000 – £65,000 base OTE £72,000 - £78,000
BENEFITS: Company Car Mobile BUPA Contributory Pension, 26 Days Holiday
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Manchester, Stoke, Preston, Chester, Wrexham
JOB SPECIFICATION - Product Manager - Coding & Marking
This is a new role and will include working on the creation of solution specific tools (e.g. product literature, TCO models, sales presentations and online portals) and the subsequent dissemination to various regions and supply chain partners around the world. This will include Laser suppliers, Printers/Convertors as well as Ink Licensee Partners.
This role will own delivery of the key projects ensuring there is a consistent message throughout the supply chain with a view to ensuring complete alignment to deliver an efficient sales cycle process that will positively affect sales revenue and maximise profitability. You will also be the go-to person for support on the promotion other solutions and application specific campaigns.
REQUIREMENTS - Product Manager - Coding & Marking
Lead development of sales channels and/or product development from concept to commercialisation through cross-functional support from Operations, Business development, Sales, Technical, R&D, and others.
Establish strong understanding of all products, market dynamics, competitors, and customer requirements.
* Understanding product limitations/weaknesses with respect to targeted applications, including ranking of criticality of missing features/performance
* Collecting factual information from clients/partners) and contributing to analysis with clients and internal stakeholders in relation to product weaknesses and missing features/performances
* Contribute to proposals for products improvements with recommended priorities of resource allocation
* Responsibility to strategically manage product lifecycles i.e. the cradle to grave cycle
* Build, lead and motivate effective cross functional teams.
* Superior project management skills including mapping out project plans and ensuring that priorities are clearly defined. The individual will also need to have the ability to motivate teams to adhere to timelines and achieve milestones
WE ARE INTERESTED IN RECEIVING APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES WITH:
* Proven track record of success in a technical Product Management or program Management role
* Ideally a formal marketing qualification
* Preferably International business experience, although not essential
* Any knowledge of the Coding & Marking, and/or Digital Printing Industry would be of particular interest
* It would be beneficial to your application if you are Prince2 or PMP certified
THE COMPANY - Product Manager - Coding & Marking
Due to a large investment, this well-established supplier to the Coding and Marking industry are looking to recruit a proven Product Manager/ Program Manager who will help with the rollout of a new solution model directly into their Supply Chain partners. With offices in the US, Europe and Far East, they are the global leader in laser-based printing technology and a division of one of the world’s leading Auto-ID solutions businesses.
The company have a proven track record of promoting from within
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles in the past or currently and in any of the following markets:
* Product Manager, Programme Manager, Business Development Manager, Project Manager New Product Development Manager, Propositions Development
* Marking and Coding, Chemicals, End of Line Machinery, Flexible packaging, Labels,
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Ian Peterson quoting Product Manager - Coding & Marking and reference IP14779 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683319 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.