This commercially led Product Manager role will see you based from the head office in Kingston upon Thames and becoming the main point of contact for the sales teams. You will set up pricing, be involved with stock planning, weekly / monthly reporting and looking after all of our main high end audio brands within the company portfolio. This is a great position supporting the Commercial Manager.
· 25 Days Holiday
LOCATION: Kingston upon Thames
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Twickenham, Hounslow, Richmond,Chessington, Weybridge, Croydon, London
JOB DESCRIPTION: Product Manager - High End Audio / Consumer Electronics
We have some of the most highly recognisable audio brands within our portfolio, we specialise in the sales of high end audio sales and installation.
Your role will involve being the main point of contact for the sales team.
Supporting the Commercial Manager, you will additionally be responsible for:
· Define yearly planning and pricing, conditions, promotions and advertising
· Setting the product road maps, supporting marketing with go to market strategy and pricing
· Weekly / Monthly forecasting and reporting
· Using SAP for all CRM / Stock reporting and management
· Working with Business Managers to align on demand planning and submit bi-weekly product forecasts
· Set up of marketing and sales strategies for National Accounts
· Prepare sales proposals for the Key Accounts
· Developing and maintaining expert level product knowledge
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Product Manager - High End Audio / Consumer Electronics
We require a commercially minded Product Manager who has excellent Excel experience.
Additionally you will have the following skills and experiences:
· Proven Product management experience within Audio or Consumer electronics Vendor or Distribution Partner
· Excellent understanding and experience of stock planning and forecasting
· Experience with SAP or a similar package is a huge advantage
· Excellent analytical skills to survey the market, draw conclusions and create action plans
· Commendable numerical and financial acumen with attention to detail
· Ability to organise, prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
· Strong interpersonal communication, writing and presentation skills
We are home to a vast portfolio of brands that define the home entertainment experience. We are a global force in more than 100 countries and counting.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Product Manager, Product Management, Commercial Manager, Audio, High End Audio, Consumer Electronics, CE, Vendor, Category Manager
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.