Make 2020 your best career move ever! If you are a commercially minded Product Manager seeking an exciting portfolio of technical products to manage and evolve, our global team will suit you. We offer an innovation culture, where no idea is a bad idea – plus plenty of scope for you to develop and travel to our centres of excellence in the US and Spain.
BASIC SALARY: £35,000 to £50,000
- Company Pension Scheme
- Generous Annual Holiday Allowance
- Company Share Scheme
- Training & Development Investment
- Onsite Parking
- Overseas Business Travel
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Reading, High Wycombe, Slough, Bracknell, Oxford, Newbury, Basingstoke, Twickenham, Hayes, Watford,
JOB DESCRIPTION: Product Manager – Communication & Connectivity Solutions
Our Product Managers are responsible for managing the full product life cycle; product launches, product enhancements, engineering development, pricing, training, variants and end of life.
You will be working as part of a global marketing team ensuring all product information for your product portfolio is available and up to date.
Your key responsibilities will be focussed on but not limited to:
- Designing and developing relevant sales tools for the market; technical guides, variants, presentations and competitor market data.
- Co-ordinating Product Launches, ensuring marketing collateral and training is accurate as well as producing live data for stock profiles globally.
- Collaborating across Sales, Operations, Engineering and Marketing. Fully tracking the progress and timeline of all project management across your product range.
- Fully managing the product lifecycle and the product roadmap, sustaining innovation and our competitive edge of the specialist market.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Product Manager – Communication & Connectivity Solutions
The UK based Product team is crucial to our growth and product development plans. You will need to be commercially minded and have fully experienced the full scope of Product Lifecycle and management, ideally your experience or product knowledge would have come from electronics or industrial engineered equipment.
We require you to have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to Degree level – ideally a subject covering Product Marketing / Product Management.
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure in a demanding environment.
- A competent self-starter; able to own the PM process and ideally have knowledge of agile processes.
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to bring high functioning teams together and fully focussed on the end goals of the project.
- Able to travel overseas on occasions for team meetings, product briefings, supply / manufacturing concepts and personal training and development.
We are a Global organisation that has seen consistent growth on the stock market for the last 20 years. Our ethos across the group it to invest and develop in our people and products. In fact, this role is a direct result from an internal promotion to Head of Product in under 2 years. So, we are keen to hear from newly qualified or experienced Product Managers that aspire to further their career and are keen to work for a forward-thinking global manufacturing business.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
- Job Titles: Product Manager, Product Owner, Product Marketing Manager, Category Manager, Product Development Manager, Research and Development Manager, Product Lifecycle Manager, Product Champion, Project Manager,
- Products: Communication Technology, Connectivity Solutions, Lighting, Emergency Communication, Emergency Telephones, GMS, Digital Networks, Machine to Machine, Cloud-based Technologies, Area od Refuge,
- Some Desirable Skills or Knowledge: NPD, VOC, Agile Project Management, SCRUM, Product Management, Product Roadmap Management, Engineering Processes, Fluent in Spanish,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: KA15892, Wallace Hind Selection