A specialist division of a global manufacturing group wish to recruit a Product Marketing Manager to define and deliver their marketing and product development strategies to achieve revenue and profit targets for Europe.
SALARY: Basic up to £45,000 (DOE) Up to15% Annual Bonus (£6,750)
BENEFITS:Company Pension Additional Group Benefits 25 Days plus Stats
LOCATION: You will be predominately based at our UK manufacturing site in Wiltshire, but the role will include some international travel to customers, other manufacturing sites and to the US for training and meetings.
COMPANY PROFILE - Product Marketing Manager
Part of a global manufacturing group employing over 48,000 personnel worldwide, we are a market leading manufacturer of non-destructive testing (NDT) equipment and associated consumables supplying the Aerospace, Automotive and Oil & Gas industries.
We ensure components can handle the stresses of everyday use and help Engineers know when those parts have reached the end of their useful life. Our mission is simple; to make the world a safer place.
ROLE PROFILE: Product Marketing Manager
A full job brief will be provided to short-listed candidates but in summary, reporting to our US based Divisional Marketing Manager and working with cross functional teams, you will:
· Develop and implement our marketing and product development strategies to achieve revenue and profit targets set for Europe. Direct Reports - 1 Marketing Specialist
· Set the bar for marketing within the EU business (strategy and tactical execution)
· Develop content strategy for key all EU markets (translations, messaging differences, campaign metrics, channel partners)
· Support our chemical consumables business to drive differentiation in a price sensitive market
· Fully integrate branding alignment (collateral, messaging and website)
· Generate and execute targeted campaigns to deliver growth (we have target markets already identified)
· Understand and document our chemical product gaps to fill our future NPD pipeline
PERSON REQUIREMENTS - Product Marketing Manager
This is both a marketing and product management function, so we are interested in receiving applications from degree qualified (or calibre) candidates with varied knowledge and expertise.
That could be:
· Product Marketing Managers who have already gained in-depth experience of marketing and product management, looking to utilise their expertise with a growing, specialist division where previous knowledge is sort after and valued
· Bright, ambitious Marketing and/or Product Development Executives on their way up in their career, looking to be the No.1 lead and use their experience gained to date to develop and deliver viable product development and marketing strategies for Europe
EITHER WAY, IT IS IMPORTANT AS PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER YOU:
· Are technically minded, able to understand and communicate technical challenges and quality control processes easily to others
· Are self-motivated, able to work both autonomously and across international boundaries with a remote US based Product Marketing Team.
· Have a flexible, hard-working attitude to all you do.
· Have the capacity, over time, to take on greater responsibilities as those opportunities arise.
· Succession planning is an integral part of our recruitment process and it is imperative we employ individuals who have the desire and capability to take on greater responsibilities both now and in the future.
· We offer the genuine potential for career development within our company and the group globally. Where possible, we have an active policy of promotion from within and firmly believe in the development of all personnel.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles - Marketing Manager, Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Product Marketing Executive.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant John Gowen quoting Product Marketing Manager reference JG14813 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683301 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.