Are you a Production Manager who is constantly evolving and striving for excellence in everything you do? If you can demonstrate a passion for best practice in a unique Manufacturing and Distribution environment, we could have the ultimate challenge you’re looking for.
BASIC SALARY: £45,000 – £55,000
- Generous Bonus
- Excellent Holiday Package
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Nottingham, Coventry, Derby, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Corby, Kettering, Daventry, Birmingham, Burton upon Trent, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Loughborough, Peterborough.
You’ll be leading from the front, inspiring a team of 30 production staff (including several direct reports) with full autonomy to build your own team structure and develop a best practice culture.
We manufacture products and pride ourselves on the high quality of our end product. Our manufacturing and assembly are carried out on site and we work to demanding deadlines.
Your role as the Production Manager will be hugely varied so you’ll need to be someone who:
- Loves being in the thick of things and is an advocate of developing lean manufacturing process.
- Can drive your team towards World Class Manufacturing standards through the ongoing implementation of continuous improvement and promotion of best practice.
- Is a natural charismatic leader and who is passionate about people development.
- Cares about quality and strives for perfection.
Above all, as an experienced Production Manager you’ll have the drive and experience to build a cohesive team that is seen as a vital and integral part of our overall business.
Through a combination of innovative, logical thinking and strong analytical skills you will:
- Ensure your production schedules are always achieved in full.
- Monitor and control your resource plans and budgets.
- Deploy your team effectively to ensure maximum utilisation.
- See that your team are fully trained in the relevant aspects of H&S, quality and lean production / manufacturing.
- Coach and mentor your Team Leaders and Production Operators to be the best they can be.
- Maintain process control plans and systems audits, providing regular reports to the Senior Management team.
Reporting to our Operations Manager, you’ll be fully supported by a dynamic and highly motivated Senior Management Team.
It’s highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Production Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Factory Manager, industrial production, heavy manufacturing, general engineering, distribution, supply chain, logistics, metal fabrication, wood, automotive, marine, electrical, chemical, machine, packaging, process engineering, plastic, industrial, food, pharmaceutical.
REF: LH15938, Wallace Hind Selection