An experienced / highly capable Production Manager required for a Tier 1-2 Automotive Manufacturing Plant with huge potential for change and future progression. Working out of our Leeds, West Yorkshire Plant, full relocation package available.
SALARY: up to £80,000
· Additional Benefits
Relocation Package available if applicable
LOCATION: Leeds, West Yorkshire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Manchester, Sheffield, Harrogate, Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Keighley, Blackburn.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Production Manager : Tier 1-2 Automotive Manufacturing
Our West Yorkshire based manufacturing site produces materials that are used by the leading automotive manufacturing companies worldwide, the plant is a critical element to a wider supply chain and the products it produces.
We are looking to recruit a Production Manager experienced within world-class and lean manufacturing, who can work as part of a wider management team to drive improvements across the site to significantly increase productivity and achieve the production plan and wider KPI’s for cost, quality, safety and on-time delivery.
We would be delighted to receive applications from individuals already working at Production Manager level with in-depth experience of running production teams for a continuous fast-moving manufacturing site.
REQUIREMENTS: Production Manager : Tier 1-2 Automotive Manufacturing
It is essential you:
· Possess the necessary people skills and desire to implement and sustain change and working practices.
· Are an advocate of and hold a strong career record of working with World Class / Lean Manufacturing processes, such as Six sigma, Kaizen, 5s, MUDA (Waste reduction), Total Productive Maintenance.
· Be experienced of working within a highly certificated environment, such as TS 16949 or similar.
· Are from a fast-moving manufacturing background, where urgency, quick decision making and pace are critical factors for success, ideally automotive, however other industries would include Food / FMCG manufacturing.
· Possess the experience of working with and understand the requirements of complex / continuous manufacturing processes.
· Hold experience of mapping production processes and writing standard operational procedures.
We are a Tier 1 / 2 automotive materials manufacturer, the Leeds site is a major link in our wider supply chain and supply products to major automotive manufacturers on a worldwide basis, growing in stature with an enviable reputation for quality and ingenuity.
We always recruit from within and support our management leadership team via our leadership development, which can lead your career to Site Manager and wider group management roles. Production Manager, Operations Manager, Manufacturing Manager - Automotive, High reliability, TS16949, Lean, Continuous Improvement, Kaizen, 5S, Waste Reduction, Muda, Total Production Maintenance.
Interested? Please email our retained consultant Jason Cooper quoting Production Manager : Tier 1-2 Automotive Manufacturing AND reference JC15318 to email@example.com Wallace Hind Selection. Tel: 0044 (0) 1604 683312. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. www.wallacehind.com