We are a growing Tier 1-2 Automotive manufacturer supplying products to the worlds leading marques. We are looking to recruit a Production Manager to work with the wider management team to drive changes and implement lean / world class manufacturing standards at our Leeds, West Yorkshire plant. Full relocation package available.
SALARY: up to £80,000
· 25 Days Holidays, plus statutory holidays.
· Additional Benefits.
· Management development training programme.
· Relocation package available if applicable.
LOCATION: Leeds, West Yorkshire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Manchester, Sheffield, Harrogate, Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Keighley, Blackburn.
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
· You want to play a major role to shape the future for an automotive manufacturing plant.
· You should want to be part of a new forward thinking management team.
· There is a clear career route to Plant Manager, supported with a management development program.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Production Manager : Tier 1-2 Automotive Manufacturing
Our manufacturing site in Leeds, produces materials that are used by the leading automotive manufacturing companies worldwide. The plant is a critical element to a wider supply chain and the products it produces.
We are looking to recruit a Production Manager experienced within world-class and lean manufacturing, who can work as part of a wider management team to drive improvements across the site, achieve the production plan and wider KPI’s for cost, quality, safety and on-time delivery.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Production Manager : Tier 1-2 Automotive Manufacturing
We would be delighted to receive applications from individuals already working at Production Manager level from within automotive manufacturing with in-depth experience of running production teams and implementing change management projects within a complex manufacturing site.
REQUIREMENTS: Production Manager : Tier 1-2 Automotive Manufacturing
It is essential you:
· Possess extensive automotive manufacturing experience at Tier 1 / 2 level.
· Are an advocate of Lean Manufacturing processes, such as Six Sigma, Kaizen, 5s, MUDA (Waste reduction), Total Productive Maintenance, etc.
· Are able to map complex manufacturing processes and implement change projects within a fast moving production environment.
· Possess an understanding of production planning, profit and loss and how changes impact other functions within the business and wider supply chain.
· Hold an education to degree level or similar.
We are a Tier 1 / 2 automotive materials manufacturer. Our Leeds site is a major link in our wider supply chain and supplies products to major automotive manufacturers on a worldwide basis, growing in stature with an enviable reputation for quality and ingenuity.
We always recruit from within when ever possible and support our leadership team via a development programme, which can lead your career to Site Manager and wider group management roles.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and / or markets, and worked wit the following products / and or services: Production Manager, Operations Manager, Manufacturing Manager - Automotive, TS16949, Lean, Continuous Improvement, Kaizen, 5S, Waste Reduction, Muda, Total Production Maintenance.
Interested? Please email our retained consultant Jason Cooper quoting Production Manager : Tier 1-2 Automotive Manufacturing AND reference JC15318 to firstname.lastname@example.org Wallace Hind Selection. Tel: 0044 (0) 1604 683312. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. www.wallacehind.com