Are you a trained and experienced Project Manager? Have you managed and delivered high budget projects either in construction, facilities, logistics or security infrastructure? This role will elevate your professional development and future career with a global team that delivers end-to-end projects that are truly unbelievable.
SALARY: £35,000 - £47,600
· £9k per annum towards your Pension Fund
· Continuous Professional Development
· Generous Annual Leave with buy and sell options
· Other Employee Benefits; such as Healthcare Plans and Subsidised Gym Membership
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Newport Pagnell, Banbury, Buckingham, Bedford, Daventry,
JOB DESCRIPTION: Project Manager - Construction, Logistics or Security
You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of multiple projects across the globe with high value budgets.
Your Project Management role will consist of:
· Financial planning and budget control.
· Project reporting; accurate and consistent.
· Proactive engagement and management of stakeholders, suppliers and partners.
· On occasion overseas travel.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Project Manager - Construction, Logistics or Security
You will be at the point of your career where you have gained a certificate in project management, either Prince 2, APMP, ISEB or equivalent.
You will also have the following skills and experience:
· A vast knowledge of project management methodologies.
· Have previously managed projects across one or more of the following disciplines; Protective security, Automated Access Control Systems, Alarm Systems, CCTV, Construction Projects - UK based and worldwide or Communications installation Projects.
· Demonstrate a sound knowledge of Health & Safety policies and procedures.
· Be IT literate with evidence of technical skills when using MS Project.
We are a global organisation involved in timely construction projects and vital security projects. With over 500 employees, we offer; fast track career progression for candidates that are keen to learn new skills.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
· Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Prince 2 Practitioner, APMP,
· CDM - Construction Design Management, Global Logistics Processes, MS Project, Perimeter & Protective Security, CCTV, Alarm Systems, Construction Projects, Communications Installations, MSP, M_o_R and M_o_V.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.