We are growing at a fast pace and require an experienced Project Manager to join our skilled operations team to manage integration projects through the end to end project lifecycle. It’s a challenging environment but with a collaborative team and exciting commercial brands your Project Management career will be rejuvenated.
SALARY: £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience.
BENEFITS: Performance Related Bonus, twice a year Contributory Pension
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Bedford, Leicester, Coventry, Leamington Spa,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Project Manager – Technology Projects
We need you to be the “front-line” of our small Project Management Team based from Northampton.
You will support and coach a small team of Project Managers while managing a wide variety of projects.
We are not a large corporate organisation, so you will have the chance to roll up your sleeves and utilise your Project Management skills you have learnt and actioned elsewhere.
Our Project Managers have a wide variety of work; integrations on mobile telecom networks to functional enhancements across other technology platforms – globally.
Our Project Manager must:
· Be accountable for the planning and full delivery of our projects.
· Ideally be knowledgeable of the telecoms industry or payment industries.
· Aspire to be a supervisor or manager; demonstrate they could develop, coach and mentor their team.
· Monitor the continuous improvement of the project management process, utilising various methodologies.
REQUIREMENTS: Project Manager – Technology Projects
You will be required to have the following skills and experience to work as our Project Manager:
· Have gained a formal Project Management qualification; PRINCE2, PMP/ PMQ or worked in a PMO.
· Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
· Proven ability to organise and prioritise the workload for the Project Management Team.
· Advanced IT skills across MS packages and MS project.
We are a UK based established FinTech business, providing Direct Carrier Billing as a service to digital brands globally! We partner with Mobile Network Operators across the globe and transform consumer behaviour on the mobile platforms.
Why work for us?
· We are proud of our team orientated culture.
· You will have the opportunity to be a significant part of a growing business.
· The FinTech industry is approaching a changing landscape that would offer an exciting career opportunity.
Interested? Please email our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Project Manager – Technology Projects and reference KA15211 to email@example.com Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. www.wallacehind.com Tel: 01604 683315
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.