A growing global Fintech service provider is seeking a new addition to the Project Management team. If you are a Junior Project Manager or Project Co-ordinator seeking the career exposure to fully manage the closure of integration projects across the globe, this could be your next career move!
SALARY: £25,000 to £30,000 – plus annual bonus!
· An excellent career environment!
· Annual Bonus.
· Company Pension.
· On-site parking.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Leicester, Bedford, Corby, Rugby,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Project Manager
As the Project Manager, you will be working with the Senior Project Manager and one other Project Manager. Your responsibilities will be to fully own the planning, communications, and execution to complete integration projects of the company’s payments technology into the digital content and service offerings of major global brands.
Key responsibilities will include;
· Managing client integration projects.
· Liaising directly with external partners; large corporate mobile carriers and other leading brands with global media coverage.
· Arranging technical integrations between ‘back end’ systems.
· Completing ‘front end’ integrations and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) so that a great experience for the consumer and regulatory compliance is guaranteed.
· Delivering projects in a timely and professional manner.
· Consistently communicating with all parties involved with the project; commercial and development teams based globally.
(Training will be offered if required for the Project Management processes and specialist software involved. As your knowledge and career develops, we would invest in your further development and fully support PRINCE2.)
REQUIREMENTS: Project Manager
We would expect the Project Manager / Project Co-ordinator to have the following skills, experience and interests:
· Strong organisational and project management skills.
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Project.
· Desirable but not essential; APMP – (PMQ), IPMA, PRINCE2 or keen to study at this level in the future.
· Keen to work in a technical project management environment.
· Some experience of HTML5 and CSS would be an advantage for applicants.
A fast growing FinTech business that operates globally. They are already breaking records and making a name for themselves in this ever-changing industry sector. Truly a winning team in this tech sector.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Junior Project Manager, Project Manager, Project Co-ordinator, APMP, Prince2, PMQ, IPMA, Technical Project Environment,
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Project Manager and reference KA15043 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683315 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.