Join a market leader as a Project Manager / Project Engineer in the design & manufacture of materials handling systems / solutions supplied to the food & beverage market with a brief to 'hands on' manage projects from order through installation & commissioning working within a vastly experienced & skilled team.
SALARY: up to £60,000
· Annual Bonus
· Generous Car Allowance
LOCATION: Covering the whole UK ideally living in central England between Milton Keynes & Birmingham
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Birmingham, Leicester, Nottingham
JOB SPECIFICATION: Project Manager / Project Engineer : Materials Handling - Food and Beverage
A classic Project Management role taking projects from order through to installation and commissioning working directly with clients on site and with suppliers from the office and liaising with design, production and sales functions at the company.
REQUIREMENTS: Project Manager / Project Engineer : Materials Handling - Food and Beverage
· You MUST have a proven and current track record as a Project Manager or Project Engineer with hands on experience working within the food & beverage industries
· You MUST be qualified to HNC level in Mechanical Engineering
· Ideally you will have experience of either packaging o r process machinery or solutions
· You will be happy to travel as required in the UK and stay away 1 to 2 nights per week when on site
· Any specific experience of conveyor systems & / or the bottling industry would be advantageous
A well established and renowned family owned manufacturer of materials handling solutions / conveying systems supplying the food & beverage markets with a long serving, well qualified & experienced and loyal workforce.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Mike Horsley quoting Project Manager / Project Engineer : Materials Handling - Food and Beverage and reference MPH15517 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683301 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.