We make spectacular, beautiful and stylish fountains for global customers! Are you an experienced Project Manager who can handle £100k projects with long lead times? You should apply! Our projects are high profile design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of architectural water features across the UK and beyond.
BASIC SALARY: Up to £55,000
- Good holiday package including Xmas shutdown
- Company van option (as appropriate)
- Mobile phone
- Full access to company benefits package including Pension and Private Healthcare after a qualifying period
- Full expenses covered
LOCATION: Commutable to Chatham based office
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Gravesend, Dartford, Bromley, Tonbridge, Canterbury, Ashford, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Croydon
JOB DESCRIPTION: Project Manager
Managing the design, manufacture, installation, commissioning and service projects of architectural water features – predominately in the UK. Almost entirely office based in Chatham, with occasional visits to site for meetings and 0-2 overseas trips annually. Projects can be 1-3 years in length (from initial design consultation) and vary in value from £100k to £1m.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Project Manager
You’ll be joining a project once most of the initial design has been completed and budgets have been agreed. You will finalise the design and costings and own that project through purchasing, manufacture, installation and commissioning. You will find and build relationships with outsourced contractor teams and negotiate agreements.
On a day to day basis, you will deal with Site Managers / Architects / Quantity Surveyors etc. and be responsible for cost and labour control on the project. You will also manage three experienced site-based supervisors who are your ‘eyes and ears’ and running the minute by minute manufacture / installation.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Project Manager
- You’ll be an experienced Project Manager with exposure to larger projects (£100k+) and long lead times (1 year plus)
- You’ll be skilled in managing several internal and external stakeholders and be happy to push back where required
- You will have experience of managing contracts for both direct and subcontracted labour, procurement, cash flow management and risk assessment
We are a globally recognised specialist in design, manufacture, installation, commissioning and service of innovating water features.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SP15922, Wallace Hind Selection