Where would we be without Quality & Compliance ?? Not a place I’d like to be, you either I hope. We require a quality and compliance professional to join the business (services provider) and review, overhaul and develop our policies, procedures and quality systems.
With locations based in Cambridge and Chelmsford you could be based in either but will need to spend time in both sites.
SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000
BENEFITS: 26 Days holiday, contributory pension (13%), travel expenses.
LOCATION: Cambridge or Chelmsford
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Bedford, Harlow, Bury St Edmund's, Peterborough, Letchworth Garden City, Stevenage, Colchester or Bishop’s Stortford.
THIS QUALITY & COMPLIANCE MANAGER ROLE
SHOULD APPEAL TO YOU IF YOU:
* Proactively drive and champion all aspects of quality and compliance.
* Enjoy using a mix of data and compliance awareness to influence, persuade and motive others.
* Wish to be in a role which you can really create and develop the quality function.JOB
SPECIFICATION - Quality & Compliance Manager
As the Senior Quality and Compliance Manager your role is to analyse current methods of operation to crucially analyse the existing position of the business. From here to create, document and then implement a robust, ‘fit for purpose’, commercially focussed policy and procedure framework. As a diverse workforce with multiple divisions and units (key similarities but all will want something different), a key task will be the understanding a ‘buy in’ from unit heads (5), your ability to insist on certain implementations (from a legal compliance perspective), whilst being flexible and understanding to the departments individual needs will add to your success.
KEY TASKS - Quality & Compliance Manager:
* Implement a robust quality and compliance system which reflects the businesses wider policy’s and values.
* Motivate and educate employees, overcoming the ‘we don’t usually do it this way’. This is not everyone!
* Create an internal audit system allowing for key stage gate checks.
* Ensure business units comply with information and data requests that are critical with legal and government compliance.Ultimately your interest in this role will be making it your own, working with some amazingly driven, intellectual people; the sense of achievement will be outstanding.ALL
ABOUT WHAT YOU WILL HAVE DONE - Quality & Compliance Manager
We do need a quality professional, which means you will have gone through quality audits and accreditations, whether that be the wide variety of ISO’s, QAA’s or others. Conducting gap analysis, positioning the business.We are in a fast paced environment with a number of strict time deadlines (financial penalties in place), whilst we are a service provide you could have come from Banking, Legal, Financial Services, public or private sector – any number of industries where you are holding huge amounts of data.
Critically you for be commercially driven and able to balance the ‘must have’ with the ‘like to have’. Caressing egos and encouraging those crying out for their ideas to be heard.Customer focused, with a tenacious yet flexible approach – sometimes you will have to bend!
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Quality, Compliance, Legal, Financial Services, Banking, Admissions, NHS, Auditing, Quality controls, quality assurancePlease Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Matt Hogg quoting Quality & Compliance Manager reference MGH13812 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683318 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.