We are an established Automotive Tier 2 manufacturing site based in Leeds,who are now seeking an experience Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Manager. We develop and manufacture lightweight products through a continuous manufacturing process.
SALARY: Up to £80,000
· Additional Benefits
Relocation Package available if applicable
LOCATION: Leeds, West Yorkshire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Barnsley, Harrogate, York, Wakefield, Keighley, Rochdale, Manchester, Rotherham, Sheffield, Burnley
JOB SPECIFICATION: Quality Health Safety & Environmental Manager : Automotive Tier 2 Manufacturing
On a permanent basis, we are looking to recruit an experienced QHSE Manager who can install strong directional leadership and take full site ownership, and responsibility for QHSE including: quality control, quality assurance and the overall integrated management system (IMS system) (TS16949 / IATF / 9001 / 14001 and 18001). Working closely alongside the other senior management teams (Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply-Chain, Planning etc) you will drive a Quality related plant overhaul project to help achieve the world class manufacturing standards that this site is capable of achieving with the right leadership and QHSE Manager in place.
REQUIREMENTS: Quality Health Safety & Environmental Manager : Automotive Tier 2 Manufacturing
We would be glad to receive applications from individuals who meet the following brief:
· You will be an experienced Site / Plant Quality Manager or QHSE Manager who has previous proven experience managing a quality department (quality assurance and Quality Control) within a continuous process manufacturing facility
· This must have been in an automotive tier1 / tier2 environment (ISO:9001 / TS16949 / ISO 14001)
· Your product manufacturing experience will need to be related to products that are manufactured within a continuous process manufacturing facility
To be short-listed you will be:
· Demonstrating on your CV a solid quality management background with growth and longevity in your current and previous positions. This is a big quality turnaround project.
·T echnically qualified, ideally to degree level or beyond (minimum HNC/HND) in a technical subject, have specific quality related qualifications. A NEBOSH certificate and a Green Belt in Six Sigma Green is desirable
· Competent to manage suppliers and customer complaints in a timely manner; resolve them, complete internal auditing, prepare PPAP submissions from provided data, oversee accident/Incident investigation and KPI reporting and site environmental compliance
· A Tenacious Quality Manager who can handle a variety of challenges and staff members and always be prepared to go that extra mile for the good of the company
· A strong communicator who has the negotiation skills and stakeholder management ability to be able to work with challenging suppliers / customers and internal managers to obtain the required outcomes for the benefit of the plant.
A Leeds based automotive manufacturer who through continuous process manufacturing and a robust supply-chain, supply their bespoke products into most of the major Automotive OEM's on a Global basis.
· We are looking for current ambitious Quality Managers / QHSE Managers who have the drive to one day be a Plant / Site Manager
· You will be supported with extensive product and process training, via our Leadership Development Program
· Where possible, we do have an active policy of promotion from within and firmly believe in the development of all of our staff
If you are short-listed, then a full job brief will be made available to you, but in summary this role covers all aspects of quality, health & safety & environmental management for the Plant.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant James Coull quoting Quality Health Safety & Environmental Manager : Automotive Tier 2 Manufacturing and reference JAC15319 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683323 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.