We are actively seeking a professional, presentable and experienced front of house Receptionist for a large law firm in Northampton.
SALARY: £18,000 - £19,000
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Wellingborough, Rushden, Towcester, Daventry, Kettering
JOB SPECIFICATION: Receptionist : Law Firm
Being front of house you are arguably one of the most important members of the organisation as first impressions really count! Due to this being a professional services industry, we are looking for a well presented individual who has superb manners a helpful nature and takes pride in all they do.
Your main responsibilities will include;
· Deal with all incoming calls, log appropriately and deliver messages to relevant parties
· Meet and greet all visitors in a professional and friendly manner
· Prepare meeting rooms and clear after each meeting
· Provide refreshments for meeting and liaise with outside caterers when necessary
· Dealing with post
· Support with business administration across the organisation
REQUIREMENTS: Receptionist : Law Firm
This will be a varied role so you will need to able to multi-task and prioritise workload. To be successful in this role you will need the following;
· Previous experience in an Receptionist / Administrator role
· Superb communication skills both written and verbal
· Excellent interpersonal skills, especially in the context of client care
· Well presented with a positive disposition
This leading law firm is passionate about client care and practice in a multitude of sectors and disciplines with four different locations across the UK
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Receptionist, Administrator
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Lauren Lloyd quoting Receptionist : Law Firm and reference LL15324 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683325 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.