Credible professional recruiters / sales people required to sell and deliver a premium, retained recruitment process to businesses across the UK and beyond. If you’ve got strong business to business sales skills, aren’t afraid to pick up the telephone, can book good, qualified meetings with clients and convince them to spend money with you – then this is a great career opportunity. Based at our office in Duston, Northampton – come talk to us and understand why we’re different.
BASIC SALARY: Up to £45,000
· Uncapped and generous commissions / bonuses
· Profit share
· Car allowance – dependant on level
· 25 days holiday rising with service + bank holidays + birthday off
· Full benefits package including private healthcare / DIS / pension scheme
· Hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday … Quality of life is important to us!
LOCATION: Duston, Northamptonshire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Kettering, Wellingborough, Towcester, Daventry, Rushden, Raunds, Corby, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Market Harborough, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Olney, Banbury, Brackley, Thrapston.
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
· We sell a premium service to clients whose expectations of ‘recruitment agencies’ are often in the gutter. We’ll make you stand out by exceeding those expectations and proving a higher level of service to clients and candidates alike.
· We do this by not KPI’ing our team. We do the right things, in the right order, without having stupid, arbitrary goals to hit. Have you not ‘sent out’ 20 candidates this week? Who cares, as long as you’re doing the right things.
· We’re growing fast – hiring grown-ups and offering a mature environment for professional sales people to succeed with the backing of a company that’s been around and thriving since 1992.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Recruitment Consultant, Recruiter, Sales Manager – 360 Recruitment
To succeed in our Recruitment Consultant / Sales Executive role you will:
· Be forward thinking, seeking and generating new business opportunities. Securing new clients by phone, email and during face to face meetings
· Liaise with clients and candidates to assess their respective needs
· Identify candidate suitability, through pre-interview, qualification verification and understanding the job requirements
· Source high calibre candidates, attracting candidates through adverts and social media
· Identify and engage with key decision makers
· Be entrepreneurial in securing new business, and providing insight into new ideas and marketing content
· Develop strategies to win business from new and existing clients
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Recruitment Consultant, Recruiter, Sales Manager – 360 Recruitment
You’re either a skilled Recruitment Consultant or a professional sales person with excellent new business skills. You could be working in a face to face, business to business or a telephone based sales role. We can teach you our industry – we have hundreds of years’ worth of collective experience. You just need to be down to earth and have the drive, confidence and communication skills to generate sales.
You will also have:
· Experience of direct sales
· The ability to book a meeting with the right people
· Skills to differentiate our service from the ‘CV chucker’ reputation many in our industry are tarred with
· The ability to overcome objections and be tenacious
· A good record of being target driven
· An inquisitive and analytical mind and desire for self-improvement
· A consultative approach to selling
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SP17525, Wallace Hind Selection