Wallace Hind have got the best work life balance for a recruitment business across the Midlands, arguably the UK and we are continuing to grow! We need talented Recruitment Consultants to join our team, or Sales Professionals who are looking to move into recruitment. We will help you develop and grow your career and earning potential.
SALARY: £25,000 - £40,000
BENEFITS: Car Allowance (DOE) Bonus up to 25% Added Incentives.
LOCATION: Duston, Northampton (NN5 6JB)
We want to become the leading, go to recruitment business locally for junior to mid-level opportunities in Marketing, Sales, Administration, HR, Recruitment, Buying and Operations. With a great local brand, an excellent reputation (68% of our work is repeat business) and superb facilities, we believe we have a lot to offer both you and our clients across the region.
To be a successful Recruitment Consultant, in the Wallace Hind team, you will need to be:
· High energy, motivated and competitive. Outgoing isn’t good enough.
· Unafraid of hard work, and have the ability to learn new skills.
· Not scared of the phone
· Professional & proud
· Have a great sense of humour, we work hard, but have great fun while we’re doing it!
On a daily basis as a Recruitment Consultant with Wallace Hind, you will be:
You will need to have the confidence to pick up the phone and create opportunity, whether it is cold calling, networking or generating business through other innovative ways. On a day to day basis, you will have to grow and develop (with our help) to be the very best at the following:
· Making business development calls both cold and warm
· Networking and immersing yourself into the local business community.
· Meeting clients face to face and selling a portfolio of recruitment solutions.
· Working with candidates to match them effectively to positions.
The world of recruitment is ever changing; however the fundamental tasks haven’t changed.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:-
· Good Recruitment Consultants who are already established and are ready for a change, who want to join a vibrant growing organisation.
· Consultants who have cut their teeth in recruitment with other recruitment companies who aren’t happy with their environment and aspire for more.
· We want to find the next generation of Wallace Hind Managers
· People who want to learn. We can support your development to management and train you in the art of selling Retained and Search services.
· You could be an entire team who want to work together and grow a new business unit together.
· No matter what your story, we are keen to speak with you. Our environment offers a unique and supportive opportunity for a Recruitment Professional / Recruitment Consultant, from any 360 degree role, the platform to be rewarded on merit.
WHY WALLACE HIND IS AS GOOD AS IT IS?
· We offer a structured management environment to ensure you maximise your potential. However, we don’t do micro management (it’s painful), but we do expect you to bring new ideas, drive and passion to the business.
· We offer an excellent commission structure and a range of incentives.
· We’ve got a genuinely fun working environment where you will feel part of a successful team striving towards the same goal.
· We want you to come in be successful and build teams.
· We have the best online advertising packages, above any other UK recruiter and a range of products and processes that is genuinely different to the standard recruiter.
· Our repeat business rate of 68% is a clear demonstration that clients believe in us and the services we offer.
· We have a highly skilled internal resourcing team that generated over 30% of our revenue last year.
· We expect you to take an hour for lunch and work sensible hours, recognising there is life outside of work.
· Unless you’re seeing clients or candidates (or, at your own discretion) you can wear what you want.
· You can take ¼ day holidays and we finish at 4pm on a Friday. Not many recruitment businesses have thought of that!
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting Recruitment Consultant reference PM15224 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683308 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.